Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPiL Roll Call: Atlantic City  (Read 12668 times)

dzinkin

TPiL Roll Call: Atlantic City
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2005, 08:22:39 PM »
[quote name=\'FOXSportsFan\' date=\'Aug 22 2005, 08:12 PM\']Just merely used as an insult term.  I used it in the way people use bitch these days...to mean anything to anybody...and not so much its proper definition.  My apologies to the dictionary, for I have sinned.
[snapback]94823[/snapback]
[/quote]
It bears mentioning that the last person who made it clear to us that he didn't care about accuracy is no longer permitted to post here.  That aside, if you don't care about what words actually mean, you're going to find that in turn, fewer and fewer people will care about what you have to say.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 08:23:08 PM by dzinkin »

FOXSportsFan

« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2005, 08:24:34 PM »
Believe it or not, some people who read my ramblings actually understand the points I make.  Then, there are those like Chris who read them, repost instantly, and say huh without letting it swirl around the brain.  To each his own.

To Mr. Zinkin, yeah I understand what words mean, but as bad as it sounds the area I grew up was one in which saying things that are derogatory was somewhat...I don't know...the norm.  Which sort of explains why my area was ranked as the second worst are in America to live a few years ago (Millville-Vineland-Bridgeton, NJ specifically if you want to look it up).  Sometimes old habits and bad jokes are hard to break.

Can we let this end, please?  I mean I wanted to segway on multiple occasions because it gets sort of ridiculous having two 20+ year olds trading blows like little kids.  A little growing up on both ends could do some good.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 08:28:35 PM by FOXSportsFan »

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2005, 08:29:17 PM »
[quote name=\'FOXSportsFan\' date=\'Aug 22 2005, 05:24 PM\']Then, there are those like Chris who read them, repost instantly, and say huh without letting it swirl around the brain.  To each his own.
[/quote]
I didn't say "huh" because I was responding in a kneejerk fashion, I said "huh" because you made (and continue to make) NO FREAKIN' SENSE.
I grew up was one in which saying things that are derogatory was somewhat...I don't know...the norm.
So there's a whole townful of people who babble on incoherently? Well, that explains why you think you have a broadcast career in your future.
I wanted to segway on multiple occasions
Didn't learn from the last time you made yourself look like a boob, I see.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 08:30:24 PM by clemon79 »
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

dzinkin

« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2005, 08:31:57 PM »
So now you're saying that making derogatory remarks and making sense are mutually exclusive.

Jim, you're not doing yourself any favors... but then, I'm not doing anyone here any favors if I let this thread continue.  So I won't.