Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: You Deserve It flub: dollar amounts revealed beforehand!  (Read 21271 times)

MikeK

• Martha!
You Deserve It flub: dollar amounts revealed beforehand!
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2011, 10:21:15 PM »
Before his account got suspended. How about that. He has played enough to know the value of the round-two prize. Sigh.
10 minutes to Wapner.

How does an account get suspended on a PSX?  Is it just his way of saying his memory card crapped out on him?  Sucks to be him, account "suspension" or otherwise.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2011, 10:25:41 PM »
Dunno. Maybe it was God telling him to get up off the couch and to go get some fresh air.
Travis L. Eberle

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2011, 10:40:12 PM »
Before his account got suspended. How about that. He has played enough to know the value of the round-two prize. Sigh.
10 minutes to Wapner.

How does an account get suspended on a PSX?  Is it just his way of saying his memory card crapped out on him?  Sucks to be him, account "suspension" or otherwise.

I think he probably meant his old YouTube account- I don't believe the PSX had online capability.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2011, 11:03:01 PM »
I think he probably meant his old YouTube account- I don't believe the PSX had online capability.
So what I'm getting out of this is he uploaded most every of his PSX WoF games?  Oyyyyyyy.  That or my belief about the save data on the PSX memory card being deleted or getting corrupted.

The PSX didn't have online abilities.  It would have been quite a feat to get a gaming system online in 1995.