Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Reminder: Confessions of a Dangerous Mind on DVD  (Read 5638 times)

tyshaun1

Reminder: Confessions of a Dangerous Mind on DVD
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2003, 06:05:51 PM »
I work for an EB Games here in Lexington, and when any of our competitors puts a game out for sale before the street date (which happens often here), we are all allowed to sell the product. The violating store generally is stripped of their next scheduled shipment. Not sure of any monetary fines, but if there is I would believe it to be minor, however.

Tyshaun
« Last Edit: September 11, 2003, 06:08:02 PM by tyshaun1 »

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2003, 06:20:43 PM »
[quote name=\'tyshaun1\' date=\'Sep 11 2003, 03:05 PM\'] I work for an EB Games here in Lexington, and when any of our competitors puts a game out for sale before the street date (which happens often here), we are all allowed to sell the product.

[/quote]
 Sez who? Your manager?

I guarantee you, you get a box of Atari product, and it says \"DO NOT SELL UNTIL DAY X\", and you hear that some idjit at Walmart decided to put his out early, we're gonna rip you the same 'hole if you follow suit, and we don't particularly care what your excuse is. DON'T SELL IT means DON'T SELL IT.

Of course, this is the same chain that is famous for re-shrink-wrapping returns and reselling them as new, so this revelation surprises me not at all.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

GSWitch

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2003, 11:59:17 PM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Sep 10 2003, 11:41 PM\'] Indeed...they've also done:

DG
FF
J!
MG
NG
Password
WoF

...and an earlier ep, Brian in Love, also did another TPiR spoof, albeit less authentic and w/someone else supplying Bob's voice.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby") [/quote]
 You also forgot when they were @ a will reading, Peter kept chanting Big Bucks, no Whammies (Press Your Luck).