Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Contestant Question  (Read 9587 times)

Mr. Matté

Contestant Question
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2006, 07:08:27 PM »
Why are you talking about American Idiot?  That's not a game show!!! Or maybe it is... :)

Brandon Brooks

Contestant Question
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2006, 08:32:10 PM »
[quote name=\'NewJersey137\' date=\'Jan 7 2006, 07:08 PM\']Why are you talking about American Idiot?  That's not a game show!!! Or maybe it is... :)
[snapback]107020[/snapback]
[/quote]
We got another one.  Musicman, meet your new partner....

Brandon Brooks

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Contestant Question
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2006, 09:17:14 PM »
[quote name=\'Brandon Brooks\' date=\'Jan 7 2006, 05:32 PM\'][quote name=\'NewJersey137\' date=\'Jan 7 2006, 07:08 PM\']Why are you talking about American Idiot?  That's not a game show!!! Or maybe it is... :)
[snapback]107020[/snapback]
[/quote]
We got another one.  Musicman, meet your new partner....
[snapback]107023[/snapback]
[/quote]
Not so much. I believe that WAS in fact the literary conceit known as "sarcasm". :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

ChuckNet

Contestant Question
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2006, 09:27:40 PM »
Was Kermit Schafer a nickname for Ross after his fall on the MG 90 set? :-D

Chuck Donegan (The Trendy "Chuckie Baby")

Mr. Matté

Contestant Question
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2006, 10:35:53 PM »
[quote name=\'Brandon Brooks\' date=\'Jan 7 2006, 08:32 PM\']Musicman, meet your new partner....[/quote]
No, I'm not trying to be like "my new partner," I'm just listing another topic that's been discussed to death (like Flashgames' status, DonD threads, Bob's replacement, etc.) which was mentioned in this thread.  My item was a literary conceit known as "sarcasm."  (Cash or credit Chris? :))

Kevin Prather

Contestant Question
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2006, 11:36:09 PM »
Speaking of death, William Kane died! He ran in the half-marathon at Walt Disney World, where Syndie Millionaire filmed some shows, so don't you dare tell me it's not related!

Don Howard

Contestant Question
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2006, 12:14:14 AM »
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Jan 7 2006, 11:36 PM\']Speaking of death, William Kane died! He ran in the half-marathon at Walt Disney World, where Syndie Millionaire filmed some shows, so don't you dare tell me it's not related!
[snapback]107030[/snapback]
[/quote]
He and Lou Rawls both ate at McDonald's once.

GS Warehouse

Contestant Question
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2006, 12:15:03 AM »
Anybody seen this kewl new discussion forum that Matt Ottinger and Chris Clementson set up?  I think it's something like Envision, or Onvision, or something.

zachhoran

Contestant Question
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2006, 07:39:00 AM »
[quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Jan 8 2006, 12:15 AM\']Anybody seen this kewl new discussion forum that Matt Ottinger and Chris Clementson set up?  I think it's something like Envision, or Onvision, or something.
[snapback]107032[/snapback]
[/quote]
It's called He Zee Bored. They'll move to Envision in six months.

BrandonFG

Contestant Question
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2006, 11:05:50 AM »
When will GSN stop with the credit crunches? We, as game show fans will not win until they stop crunching the endings of all our favorite shows! We MUST get them to stop this practice. How do you think our children will feel when they look at GSN reruns and wonder why the ending to Family Feud has a commercial for some Poker tournament? And what about these bugs, in 20 years no one's gonna know what that's all about. I'm on a never-ending crusade to stop the network for games from doing such a deplorable practice, the practice of shrinking credits! Women? Sex? What's that? What do you mean have I ever seen first base? I mean, I played in Little League in 4th grade, but I quit the team because practices interfered with my chances of watching The Match Game/Hollywood Squares Hour.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 11:07:05 AM by fostergray82 »
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Brandon Brooks

Contestant Question
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2006, 11:23:42 AM »
[quote name=\'NewJersey137\' date=\'Jan 7 2006, 10:35 PM\']No, I'm not trying to be like "my new partner," I'm just listing another topic that's been discussed to death (like Flashgames' status, DonD threads, Bob's replacement, etc.) which was mentioned in this thread.  My item was a literary conceit known as "sarcasm."  (Cash or credit Chris? :))
[snapback]107028[/snapback]
[/quote]
Then I'm sorry for not giving you that benefit.

Brandon Brooks

Jimmy Owen

Contestant Question
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2006, 11:55:10 AM »
I'm not sure I like the concept of "Anything to Win." Should GSN really be celebrating Rosie Ruiz and Tonya Harding?
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Contestant Question
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2006, 12:15:27 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Jan 8 2006, 10:05 AM\']When will GSN stop with the credit crunches? We, as game show fans will not win until they stop crunching the endings of all our favorite shows! We MUST get them to stop this practice. How do you think our children will feel when they look at GSN reruns and wonder why the ending to Family Feud has a commercial for some Poker tournament? And what about these bugs, in 20 years no one's gonna know what that's all about. I'm on a never-ending crusade to stop the network for games from doing such a deplorable practice, the practice of shrinking credits! Women? Sex? What's that? What do you mean have I ever seen first base? I mean, I played in Little League in 4th grade, but I quit the team because practices interfered with my chances of watching The Match Game/Hollywood Squares Hour.
[snapback]107045[/snapback]
[/quote]
Wow.  ;-)

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Contestant Question
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2006, 01:51:05 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Jan 8 2006, 08:05 AM\'] I'm on a never-ending crusade to stop the network for games from doing such a deplorable practice, the practice of shrinking credits! Women? Sex? What's that?
[/quote]
Dark sided! Gargyles! Pslychics!
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Jimmy Owen

Contestant Question
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2006, 02:01:53 PM »
I think we have made some real progress today.  The association of "shrinking" credits leads to the complete aversion to the opposite sex.  The fear of shrinking turns one inward so that a healthy interest in social relations becomes impossible.  Well, it appears the hour is up, we'll have to delve into this further on another day.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.