Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wednesday DoND ratings...  (Read 3038 times)

weaklink75

Wednesday DoND ratings...
« on: December 22, 2005, 12:38:34 PM »
from Mediaweek...

9.0/15 in overnights

14.1 million viewers

4.9/15 in 18-49's

Now tonight may be a big test, if only because the Thursday CBS dramas are so dominant even in reruns...

CaseyAbell

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 01:18:16 PM »
DoND stomped admittedly weak competition, almost doubling the fast national numbers for whatever came in second (some generic sitcoms, I think, but I'm not sure what a George Lopez and a Freddie are).

Tonight will be an interesting test, as the competition gets tougher, especially Without a Trace. But everything's in repeats, so who knows? If Howie extends his streak of number-ones in overall and 18-49, we'll see a return pretty quick...maybe right after the Torino - whatever happened to Turin? - ice follies.

By the way, the fast national track for DoND: 7.3, 7.4, 8.4. That's the right direction.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 01:31:58 PM by CaseyAbell »

goongas

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 01:51:43 PM »
I think they got lucky because Wednesday night's show was in my opinion the most dramatic of the three.  If only they got rid of the voiceovers...

uncamark

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 04:29:12 PM »
[quote name=\'CaseyAbell\' date=\'Dec 22 2005, 12:18 PM\']DoND stomped admittedly weak competition, almost doubling the fast national numbers for whatever came in second (some generic sitcoms, I think, but I'm not sure what a George Lopez and a Freddie are).

Tonight will be an interesting test, as the competition gets tougher, especially Without a Trace. But everything's in repeats, so who knows? If Howie extends his streak of number-ones in overall and 18-49, we'll see a return pretty quick...maybe right after the Torino - whatever happened to Turin? - ice follies.
[snapback]105564[/snapback]
[/quote]

Oh, I have the feeling that Kevin Reilly and David Goldberg of Endemol are having a little discussion as I write this.