Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Trying to find a particular IGAS  (Read 1704 times)

Matt Ottinger

Trying to find a particular IGAS
« on: February 20, 2005, 11:12:46 PM »
I recently learned that there was an episode of I've Got A Secret (I don't even know from what part of the run) that featured a number of men participating in a Bill Cullen lookalike contest.  For obvious reasons, this is something I must have for my website.  I've been looking through the collections some of you have posted online, but I can't find anyone who claims to have it.  Does anyone at least know about when it aired?  Or, is it possible one of you good souls has a copy?  Please let me know.  I'm not hard to contact.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

TwoInchQuad

Trying to find a particular IGAS
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 03:45:48 AM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Feb 20 2005, 08:12 PM\']I recently learned that there was an episode of I've Got A Secret (I don't even know from what part of the run) that featured a number of men participating in a Bill Cullen lookalike contest.  For obvious reasons, this is something I must have for my website.  I've been looking through the collections some of you have posted online, but I can't find anyone who claims to have it.  Does anyone at least know about when it aired?  Or, is it possible one of you good souls has a copy?  Please let me know.  I'm not hard to contact.
[snapback]75571[/snapback]
[/quote]

How quickly everyone forgets about my little site...

http://www.kinescopes.com/G_T_big4.html

If you click on the "I've Got a Secret" ticket, and look under the 11/2/60 show listing, I believe you'll have the answer, Mr. O!!

-Kevin