Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pyramid clips!  (Read 5710 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Pyramid clips!
« on: June 12, 2004, 06:34:40 PM »
Okay, I made this post Wednesday, but apparently it was when the board technically shouldn't have been up, since the message didn't make it to the return. Prolly just as well.

Anyhoo, I have the two Pyramid chips of Keif Ferrendini's $100,000 win and of Denise Bumbless's seven-clue qualifier with Earl Holliman down to a manageable size. (I managed to fix my streaming problem with my video editor and they're in RealMedia format now.

So. I've put the clips up on my website, the links are below. They will be available for one week, starting today, and then I am taking them down. Anyone who wants them is free to grab them, and please feel free to spread 'em around, or make them available on your Pyramid or GS clip sites if you feel so inclined.

Best way to grab 'em to keep would prolly be to right-click and choose "Save Target As..." in your browser, but if you just wanna watch 'em, just hit the link and enjoy. Hereya go:

Keif Ferrendini's $100,000 win (2.74 MB)

Denise Bumbless's seven-clue qualifier with Earl Holliman (1.37 MB)

I apologize for the quality, the RM's were made from the MPG's I'd originally made since I'd already deleted the raw footage from my machine as well as my Tivo. Future offerings will be better.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2004, 07:23:45 PM by clemon79 »
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

cmjb13

Pyramid clips!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2004, 06:43:35 PM »
Right clicking and saving saves as .html

Clicking on the link directly works fine.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

clemon79

Pyramid clips!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2004, 07:25:17 PM »
That it did, you're right, and thanks for pointing it out. I fixed the links so they work as advertised now.

sshuffield70

Pyramid clips!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2004, 09:00:46 PM »
I got them, Chris, and I'll have them long past the week. :) :)

GS Warehouse

Pyramid clips!
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2004, 09:34:19 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jun 12 2004, 06:34 PM\'] ... just hit the link and enjoy. ... [/quote]
 That I did.  But I got a flickering when I viewed both these files.  I also get flickering when I viewed certain files in Media Player 9, but not others.  Is this is a driver problem or what?

sshuffield70

Pyramid clips!
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2004, 09:49:35 PM »
[quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Jun 12 2004, 08:34 PM\'] [quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jun 12 2004, 06:34 PM\'] ... just hit the link and enjoy. ... [/quote]
That I did.  But I got a flickering when I viewed both these files.  I also get flickering when I viewed certain files in Media Player 9, but not others.  Is this is a driver problem or what? [/quote]
 Probably.  I know I didn't have a problem.  But you might chalk it up to quality first.  It's not the best in fullscreen (but then it wasn't supposed to.)

PeterMarshallFan

Pyramid clips!
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2004, 10:01:43 PM »
Worked fine for me.

Good job Chris!

combsisthebest

Pyramid clips!
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2004, 11:41:13 PM »
It worked fine for me also. Thank you Chris!

Brandon Brooks

Pyramid clips!
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2004, 12:25:45 AM »
The quality ain't bad at all, especially for the size.  The clips work fine with Real Player 10.   Nice.

Brandon Brooks

jrjgames

Pyramid clips!
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2004, 09:44:11 AM »
correct me if im wrong, but the very first $100K winner was a seven clue win, I have it somewhere, Ill try to dig it out for you guys!

John

Fedya

Pyramid clips!
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2004, 09:51:15 AM »
[quote name=\'jrjgames\' date=\'Jun 13 2004, 08:44 AM\'] correct me if im wrong, but the very first $100K winner was a seven clue win, I have it somewhere, Ill try to dig it out for you guys! [/quote]
 Sorry to be a nit-picker, but I disctinctly recall Henry Polic II having to give the clue "Curved wet wood" for THINGS THAT ARE WARPED multiple times in that win.  Even though I was only 13 at the time, I remember being very surprised that the clue didn't get buzzed.  Shows how much time I spent watching the various incarnations of Pyramid.  :-)
-- Ted Schuerzinger, now blogging at <a href=\"http://justacineast.blogspot.com/\" target=\"_blank\">http://justacineast.blogspot.com/[/url]

No Fark slashes were harmed in the making of this post

GS Warehouse

Pyramid clips!
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2004, 12:07:07 PM »
[quote name=\'Fedya\' date=\'Jun 13 2004, 09:51 AM\'] Sorry to be a nit-picker, but I disctinctly recall Henry Polic II having to give the clue "Curved wet wood" for THINGS THAT ARE WARPED multiple times in that win. ... [/quote]
 From one nitpicker to another, I don't recall Henry Polic II ever having long blond hair and a feminine voice.

sshuffield70

Pyramid clips!
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2004, 02:36:21 PM »
I only have an audio portion of that clip as part of a larger file, so I can't confirm the blonde hair.  I CAN say it was definitely a woman.

jrjgames

Pyramid clips!
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2004, 04:28:31 PM »
it wansnt henry II it was Shelly Smith...the clip is in my audio media section under the game show rules parody...

Here is what I think is the very first $100,000 winner, correct me if Im wrong...its another GREAT win btw.

http://www.jrjgames.com/main/promos/video.htm

Scroll down to the end!

John

P.S. Listen for Dick at the end tell an audience member "I can't do that now I have to finish this television program!"

clemon79

Pyramid clips!
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2004, 04:53:57 PM »
[quote name=\'jrjgames\' date=\'Jun 13 2004, 01:28 PM\'] Here is what I think is the very first $100,000 winner, correct me if Im wrong...its another GREAT win btw.
 [/quote]
 Ah yes, M.G. McCormack's win, notable for not only being $100K, but for being only a second off of the record. It took him EIGHT clues, tho :)

Actually I'm glad you brought our attention to that, that was the other clip I wanted to digitize, although who knows when I'll get that chance now that the show is gone from the GSN airwaves effective tomorrow. :(