Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Lingo season 3 episode guide?  (Read 3772 times)

ezbidder

Lingo season 3 episode guide?
« on: March 10, 2004, 01:56:27 PM »
Hello, TV Favorites, I see that the Lingo episode guide at

http://www.gameshowfavorites.com/Lingo/epguide3.html

hasn't been fully updated.  There were new episodes well into January, and I remember you asking about some of those episodes on this board, so you must have them written down somewhere.  Would it be possible for you to update this guide with all the episodes, so that I can follow along when the Lingo tournament begins next week.

Thanks for your time,
eZB

TV Favorites

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2004, 02:01:48 PM »
The guide is no longer being updated.  I had to stop when GSN started rerunning episodes mixed in with new ones.

I will update the most recent version I have in case it is more up-to-date.  If anyone has any information that is missing, let me know and I'll add it.  Otherwise, the only information I have is what you see. :)

UPDATE:  I have loaded the most recent version I have.  It now goes through 1/2/04.  If anyone would like to pick up from there, let me know. :)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2004, 02:03:34 PM by TV Favorites »

ezbidder

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2004, 04:41:36 PM »
Thanks, that's a start - I'll try to see what I can dig up for the few more episodes that aired after that date,

I often saw promos on the bottom left corner while watching tapes of Match Game for example, during February, where it says "tonight, NEW episode of Lingo".  I could only imagine that it was a mistake on GSN's part, what they really meant was episodes from the new season.  Can anyone confirm whether there were NO new episodes of Lingo aired since approximately mid-January?

eZB