Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Double Dare Live Tour announced....  (Read 2666 times)

brianhenke

Re: Double Dare Live Tour announced....
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 03:00:46 PM »
Marc Summers was here in 1988 for the opening of Bicentennial Commons at Sawyer Point (several months later, WXIX canceled DD  in favor of Three's Company, a much different type of show than DD).

Brian
Johnny Cash sang "I Have the Wine"?

daveromanjr

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 03:50:37 PM »
Marc Summers was here in 1988 for the opening of Bicentennial Commons at Sawyer Point (several months later, WXIX canceled DD  in favor of Three's Company, a much different type of show than DD).

Brian
FANTASTIC!!!!!

DoItRockapella

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 04:39:44 PM »
If it helps, here's the official site - https://doubledarelivetour.com

The site states that new tour dates will be added over the next few weeks, so I guess it's possible they could still make it to my area.

whewfan

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 08:45:20 PM »
Count me in for the Baltimore stop in November!

TimK2003

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2018, 10:43:06 PM »
If it helps, here's the official site - https://doubledarelivetour.com

The site states that new tour dates will be added over the next few weeks, so I guess it's possible they could still make it to my area.

Also of note, in addition to the regular tickets going on sale Friday 8/24, you can spend extra more for a VIP/Meet and Greet experience prior to the show.  In Cleveland, for example, tickets start at $29.00 with the limited VIP tickets going for $94 (!?!??)  Prices may vary from town to town.

whewfan

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2018, 10:54:18 AM »
They vary all right... in my area the cheapest seats are $98! There were no VIP tickets listed as available.

jw2001

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2018, 07:48:20 PM »
My VIP ticket for Rosemont was $35, while my seat was $97. Granted, the seat I bought is in the pit, but I'm surprised to read the VIP was $94 for Cleveland.

TimK2003

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2018, 10:56:56 PM »
My VIP ticket for Rosemont was $35, while my seat was $97. Granted, the seat I bought is in the pit, but I'm surprised to read the VIP was $94 for Cleveland.

From what I read on the Playhouse Square (Cleveland) ticket site, the VIP experience ticket included special seating for the actual show, so it sounds like it was cheaper overall in Cleveland.  IIRC, the most expensive non-VIP seats were $59.00.

WhammyPower

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2018, 05:22:08 PM »
From what I read on the Playhouse Square (Cleveland) ticket site, the VIP experience ticket included special seating for the actual show
I dunno how special it could be, considering that there's a non-VIP front row seat available as of this posting.

/FWIW, my local theater (Milwaukee) definitely DID block off the first few rows for VIPs, and there's currently 4 singletons left.