Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Card Sharks Question (Rafferty version)  (Read 3895 times)

JonSea31

Card Sharks Question (Rafferty version)
« on: October 29, 2014, 06:31:40 PM »
I would like to ask, on the Bill Rafferty version of Card Sharks, did the educated guess questions debut on the same episode as the car game/prize cards debut, or did it debut before or after?
I am developing classic game show PC games.
If you'd like to find out information about them, PM me anytime.

WhirlieBird74

Re: Card Sharks Question (Rafferty version)
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 03:34:28 AM »
I believe the 'Educated Guess' questions debuted on the same day of the prize cards/car game.

gameshowcrazy

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 09:16:55 AM »
I know in the past, there were always "alternates" around, but they can always take an alternate and give them a slot in a regular game at the next tape date.  They tape several days a week, 5 shows per day.  The theme weeks can always be done first so those that didn't make it due to time restrictions can just be a regular contestant.

The show doesn't need to announce that record holder mr. alternate was originally slated to be part of that week.

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 09:34:52 AM »
I know in the past, there were always "alternates" around, but they can always take an alternate and give them a slot in a regular game at the next tape date.  They tape several days a week, 5 shows per day.  The theme weeks can always be done first so those that didn't make it due to time restrictions can just be a regular contestant.

The show doesn't need to announce that record holder mr. alternate was originally slated to be part of that week.

Wrong thread, dude.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022