Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Bodypainting Competition Show ordered- "Skin Wars"  (Read 5681 times)

LetsGoYankees

Re: New Bodypainting Competition Show ordered- "Skin Wars"
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2014, 12:04:15 PM »
Via press release, here are the ten contestants competing on Skin Wars, if anyone has the slightest interest.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/07/08/gsn-body-painting-competition-series-skin-wars-hosted-by-rebecca-romijn-to-premiere-wednesday-august-6-on-gsn/280453/

Top prize is $100,000. Premieres August 6th.
gameshownetworknews.blogspot.com
gameshownetworknews@gmail.com

aaron sica

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2014, 01:30:14 PM »
if anyone has the slightest interest.

Now you're catching on.

Thunder

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2014, 12:40:24 AM »
If Mr. Yankees gets his restraining order, you're going to have to stay 100 yards away from him at all times.

BillCullen1

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2014, 10:23:40 AM »
I saw the first show mainly out of curiosity. It's a typical elimination reality show. One contestant is eliminated each week. If you're into body painting and you want to see RuPaul in regular clothes, tune in.  He's one of the judges, based on his experience with "transformation." Here's a trivia tidbit - RuPaul's last name is Charles.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 10:27:29 AM by BillCullen1 »

Thunder

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2014, 09:44:58 PM »
I found out that I'm friends with one of the co-founders of the company that helped put the show together.

Living Art America (her business) is putting on simulcast viewing parties over in Greensboro, NC every week. I've been invited to go and may just do that this week or next. If I do, I'll get some photos up.

Madelyn and the company are amazing with the bodypainting and I quickly learned to love the artform. Look at their website and I bet you'll agree. This show just got interesting to me.