Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: This can't be real, can it?  (Read 9205 times)

weaklink75

This can't be real, can it?
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2013, 06:36:03 PM »

Based on the picture in the original article, I\'m thinking the prize is in the center slot from the start, and if/when it\'s won, the slot returns to the normal $10K.

BrandonFG

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2013, 07:25:46 PM »

Too much to ask for some old clips leading into and out of commercials here and there, you think? Are there enough funny/historic Plinko moments?

Other than the first ever playing and maybe the record-setting win, I can\'t think of too many more. Maybe a montage of chips getting stuck, but I don\'t think Plinko has that many memorable moments.

I\'m pretty sure at least one person has gotten the five-chip wipeout, and at least once in the Drew era there was a one-chip wipeout, so we\'re at at least four.  Add in the woman from one of Drew\'s first shows who really had to use the bathroom, and I think we can get there.

I did forget about the woman having to use the bathroom...IIRC, wasn\'t that the first playing of Plinko under Drew\'s tenure?

Just thought about something else...the middle slot could also be just a nice prize that varies per playing. SUV and another car in either half of the show, $20,000 in either half, and a nice trip in either half.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 07:26:09 PM by BrandonFG »
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

aaron sica

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2013, 08:33:48 PM »

I love that they\'re going off the board and trying things the previous leadership would NEVER have gotten behind. I\'m excited to see how this goes.

THIS. One reason I\'ve warmed up to the show with Drew is because I actually like all the theme shows and silliness that they\'ve been doing since he came aboard. However, I can\'t say I\'m really thrilled about the all-Plinko show, simply because I\'ve never really been a huge fan of that pricing game.....Am I the only one?

daveromanjr

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2013, 09:39:02 PM »

I love that they\'re going off the board and trying things the previous leadership would NEVER have gotten behind. I\'m excited to see how this goes.

THIS. One reason I\'ve warmed up to the show with Drew is because I actually like all the theme shows and silliness that they\'ve been doing since he came aboard. However, I can\'t say I\'m really thrilled about the all-Plinko show, simply because I\'ve never really been a huge fan of that pricing game.....Am I the only one?

Trust me, I\'m the same way.  While it isn\'t a bad pricing game I just cannot get as excited about it as the average viewer.  I don\'t know why, it is a fun game and all but it just isn\'t up there with my all-time favorites.

CJBojangles

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2013, 03:07:53 AM »

Too much to ask for some old clips leading into and out of commercials here and there, you think? Are there enough funny/historic Plinko moments?

Dare to dream, lest we end up with a total hackfest with editing.

Rosina the Plinko Lady immediately comes to mind, and you can\'t forget the lady that peed herself during Drew\'s first few weeks. Then there\'s the daytime Plinko record holder which also took place during Drew\'s tenure. Throw in a clip of the first playing and bam, there\'re your outtros.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 03:10:17 AM by CJBojangles »

TimK2003

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2013, 09:56:21 AM »

2-1 odds that by the time they get to the 4th round of Plinko, George will say, \"...you\'re going to play....\" and the audience will shout out \"PLINKO!!!\" in unison

5-2 odds that future audiences will be \"encouraged\" to yell \"PLINKO\" in the future, in lieu of George saying it.

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2013, 10:20:19 AM »

Time spent moving set pieces should be reduced. 

Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

aaron sica

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2013, 10:51:04 AM »

They should do this with other games too.....For example, if it ever comes up that they only need a half-hour timeslot, they could fit \"Double Prices\" in 6  times in rapid succession....

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2013, 09:49:54 PM »
If this is a joke they were able to prank Wait Wait...Don\'t Tell Me, who asked about the all-Plinko episode in the lightning round.
Travis L. Eberle

pacdude

« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2013, 10:44:41 PM »

If this is a joke they were able to prank Wait Wait...Don\'t Tell Me, who asked about the all-Plinko episode in the lightning round.

Mike Richards https://twitter.com/MRichTV/status/351106165813428224\'>tweeted a picture of the \"Lineup\" card of the episode, which isn\'t specifically proof, but still.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 10:45:54 PM by pacdude »