Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Trying to get our hopes up?  (Read 14394 times)

LetsGoYankees

Trying to get our hopes up?
« on: May 11, 2013, 12:55:53 PM »

Most of us liked The Pyramid around here, and wanted it to be back on GSN for a second season. It didn\'t happen, and wasn\'t even mentioned in the 13-14 upfronts like Family Trade and Newlywed Game were.

Quite odd that yesterday evening someone from GSN sent out a tweet on The Pyramid\'s Twitter Page asking \"Do You Think You\'d Be good giving clues?\" after four months of silence from the page.

Very strange.

gameshownetworknews.blogspot.com
gameshownetworknews@gmail.com

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 02:31:01 PM »
Everybody had better get their hopes up at the phantom second season.
Travis L. Eberle

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 02:31:51 PM »

Unless they are planning on improving the calibre of celebrity guests, I\'m cool with letting any revival happen a few more years down the road.

Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

aaron sica

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 02:34:03 PM »

I\'m getting my hopes up that you\'ll fess up to all those fake people on your blog.

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 07:22:11 PM »
<LGY BS snipped>

How have you not been arrested for identity theft yet?

I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

J.R.

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 08:10:25 PM »
Very strange.

Yes, you are.

-Joe Raygor

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2013, 11:12:38 PM »
If you lot would stop replying to him, it would make it an easier task to delete his posts.
Travis L. Eberle

chad1m

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2013, 11:48:04 PM »
If you lot would stop replying to him, it would make it an easier task to delete his posts.

....you replied to him just earlier today. In this very thread. As the first post. If you don\'t want people discussing with him/about him on a discussion forum, why did it go through in the first place?

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2013, 11:49:53 PM »
I\'ll type slower so you can understand: I didn\'t let it through. I\'m not going to nuke stuff that\'s already been posted just because. Somebody thought the thread was worthwhile because it had to be approved by someone. That someone was not me.
Travis L. Eberle

chad1m

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2013, 11:53:01 PM »
 I\'m not going to nuke stuff that\'s already been posted just because.

So then quit your continuously increasing bitching when you\'re just as at fault for doing what the \"lot\" you\'re talking about is.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2013, 11:59:03 PM »
Apparently my slower typing didn\'t work: I didn\'t approve the thread, it wasn\'t my place to nuke it.
Travis L. Eberle

chad1m

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2013, 12:05:52 AM »
 I didn\'t approve the thread, it wasn\'t my place to nuke it.

You don\'t have to nuke it. You just don\'t get to rightfully and logically moan about people who keep replying to it when you were the first of those people.

You still have \"Crusader for the little guy\" in your custom title and maybe you used to be. But lately, around these parts, you\'ve been more active and, for whatever reason, more miserable and irascible to many. Being doubly snarky when it\'s not necessary is tiresome.

BrandonFG

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2013, 12:11:36 AM »

Sounds promising. I\'ve mentioned before I\'d rather see it in syndication, but the show deserves a second season regardless, with a few improvements. Hoping that account isn\'t just blowing smoke.

Everyone else, we get it. The dude\'s a fraud...the massive piling on for every person that causes trouble here does get old at times. It doesn\'t adding anything productive.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 12:12:02 AM by BrandonFG »
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2013, 12:19:52 AM »
Sounds promising. I\'ve mentioned before I\'d rather see it in syndication
Other than a better chance of seeing it on your friendly local, what difference does it make between syndication and GSN? You certainly don\'t need a bigger prize fund.
Travis L. Eberle

BrandonFG

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2013, 12:27:19 AM »
Sounds promising. I\'ve mentioned before I\'d rather see it in syndication

Other than a better chance of seeing it on your friendly local, what difference does it make between syndication and GSN? You certainly don\'t need a bigger prize fund.

Increased chances for being seen IMO...the prize budget was fine, but I\'ve often wondered just how many more people would be aware if it aired in syndication as opposed to a lower-tier cable channel.

That being said, I just like the possibility of a second season, no matter where it airs.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 12:28:15 AM by BrandonFG »
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!