Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Trivial Pursuit Audience Game  (Read 1211 times)

gsnstooge

Trivial Pursuit Audience Game
« on: December 17, 2003, 03:28:42 PM »
If on Trivial Pursuit, there was extra time after the bonus round, a member of the audience could win cash until time was up.  The way it was played was that a question and four answers were shown like in the Interactive part except the player had to shout out the answer rather than use a keypad and every correct answer was worth $20.

tvrandywest

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2003, 07:16:16 PM »
Remember it well. Producer Peter Berlin told me to call down an audience member on Wink's cue. I asked "any particular language"? Peter looked at me for a split second and said "Just don't say 'come on down'"!

randy
tvrandywest.com
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

zachhoran

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2003, 07:20:32 PM »
[quote name=\'gsnstooge\' date=\'Dec 17 2003, 03:28 PM\'] If on Trivial Pursuit, there was extra time after the bonus round, a member of the audience could win cash until time was up.  The way it was played was that a question and four answers were shown like in the Interactive part except the player had to shout out the answer rather than use a keypad and every correct answer was worth $20. [/quote]
 The questions from the TP audience game were usually quite simple, especially with the obviously wrong answers in a lot of cases IIRC, but some people still missed them :)