Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bob Barker Played Clock Game Today  (Read 2032 times)

Skynet74

Bob Barker Played Clock Game Today
« on: December 12, 2003, 08:46:02 PM »
...... So I'm on the phone today while flipping through TV Channels and I see that Bob was a guest on The Wayne Brady Show. They transported the Clock Game Board to Wayne's studio and had Bob play the Game.  Two prizes in thirty seconds. The first prize was only worth $17 Dollars. The second prize was a Digital Camera worth something like $179. I'm hazy on the details since I had the sound muted and only half paying attention for most of it, but BOB showed then he can play the game well. He won both prizes and had about 7 seconds left on the clock. It was fun to watch him take the contestant role for a change. I wish I had taped it so I could of posted it for you guys to see. Unfortunately the appearance caught me off guard. Maybe they will repeat it in a few months.

John

byrd62

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2003, 10:09:02 PM »
[quote name=\'Skynet74\' date=\'Dec 12 2003, 08:46 PM\']They transported the Clock Game Board to Wayne's studio and had Bob play the Game.  [/quote]
And the transport was so easy because, lest we forget, both TPiR and Wayne Brady are shot at CBS Television City.

Happy Birthday, Bob.

Skynet74

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2003, 10:47:43 PM »
[quote name=\'byrd62\' date=\'Dec 12 2003, 10:09 PM\'] [quote name=\'Skynet74\' date=\'Dec 12 2003, 08:46 PM\']They transported the Clock Game Board to Wayne's studio and had Bob play the Game.  [/quote]
And the transport was so easy because, lest we forget, both TPiR and Wayne Brady are shot at CBS Television City.

Happy Birthday, Bob. [/quote]

Oh really? I didn't know that Wayne was taped at TV City. I do now. Thanks.

John

cmjb13

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2003, 05:46:32 AM »
[quote name=\'Skynet74\' date=\'Dec 12 2003, 10:47 PM\'] [quote name=\'byrd62\' date=\'Dec 12 2003, 10:09 PM\'] [quote name=\'Skynet74\' date=\'Dec 12 2003, 08:46 PM\']They transported the Clock Game Board to Wayne's studio and had Bob play the Game.  [/quote]

John [/quote]
 They tape in either 36 or 46 (can't remember which) in the adjacent building.

American Idol was also taped in that building.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

uncamark

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2003, 06:35:15 PM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Dec 13 2003, 05:46 AM\'][quote name=\'Skynet74\' date=\'Dec 12 2003, 10:47 PM\'] [quote name=\'byrd62\' date=\'Dec 12 2003, 10:09 PM\'] [quote name=\'Skynet74\' date=\'Dec 12 2003, 08:46 PM\']They transported the Clock Game Board to Wayne's studio and had Bob play the Game.  [/quote]

John [/quote]
They tape in either 36 or 46 (can't remember which) in the adjacent building.

American Idol was also taped in that building.[/quote]
Also, as of this season the announcer says in the titles the immortal line "from Television City in Hollywood..."

Wayne taped at Hollywood Center last season.

joshg

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2003, 08:36:20 PM »

Maybe part of the first season was at Hollywood Center, but I was at a Wayne Brady taping last season at CBS...

JOSH
Because Chiffon Wrinkles...

uncamark

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2003, 03:49:09 PM »
[quote name=\'matchgame\' date=\'Dec 16 2003, 08:36 PM\']

Maybe part of the first season was at Hollywood Center, but I was at a Wayne Brady taping last season at CBS...[/quote]
Fair enough.