Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Caesars Challenge Episode guide  (Read 57311 times)

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Caesars Challenge Episode guide
« Reply #135 on: March 16, 2012, 03:32:45 PM »
Who knew that a melange of Big Brother and Countdown would happen in 1994.
Travis L. Eberle

Fan4Sure

« Reply #136 on: March 16, 2012, 03:38:21 PM »
You guys are still joking now...

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #137 on: March 16, 2012, 03:49:44 PM »
Do you understand why that is?
Travis L. Eberle

BrandonFG

« Reply #138 on: March 16, 2012, 03:56:57 PM »
You guys are all joking about stuff.
How dare you insult us like that! You come up here, you pester us about this game show, and when we try to help you out, you brush us off. Well that's it, kiddo. You're on your own! I'll go back to watching my pilot from 1994! And don't ask me who the contestants are because I'm not telling. Nyah!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 03:57:11 PM by fostergray82 »
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

dale_grass

« Reply #139 on: March 16, 2012, 03:58:42 PM »
I'm not joking.  I'm deathly serious.  I'll upload the two pilot episodes (yes, there were only two; those other guys were joking, those clowns!) AND the first week of episodes off of studio masters if you upload the Family Feud cues.  Do as I command and all will be yours.

Twentington

• I just got to win / Spin the Wheel again
« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2012, 04:04:46 PM »
I have the 4th pilot, in which the entire game takes place inside a giant salad bowl.  Dan Doherty's gladiator outfit was replaced with a suit made of romaine lettuce, and instead of balls, the letters were printed on croutons.

That's better than my Little Caesars Challenge joke. Well played.
Bobby Peacock

Fan4Sure

« Reply #141 on: March 16, 2012, 04:11:45 PM »
I'm not joking.  I'm deathly serious.  I'll upload the two pilot episodes (yes, there were only two; those other guys were joking, those clowns!) AND the first week of episodes off of studio masters if you upload the Family Feud cues.  Do as I command and all will be yours.

But where could I find the "Family Feud" cues?

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2012, 05:02:01 PM »
I have the 4th pilot, in which the entire game takes place inside a giant salad bowl.  Dan Doherty's gladiator outfit was replaced with a suit made of romaine lettuce, and instead of balls, the letters were printed on croutons.
Hilarious AND delicious, all at the same time.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

J.R.

« Reply #143 on: March 16, 2012, 05:38:14 PM »
Fan4Sure, after insulting the great name of Benirschke, you can forget our deal for the November 10, 1993 episode of "Caesar's Challenge" (Where John Ross Barnes set an unbeatable one-day record).

I was going to throw in an episode of the Canadian "Caesar's Challenge" (Where the top prize is an $80 Tim Horton's Gift Certificate), but nope.

Now kiss my ring.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 05:48:54 PM by J.R. »
-Joe Raygor

dale_grass

« Reply #144 on: March 16, 2012, 07:37:28 PM »
Score Productions.  Make haste!  The darkness is drawing nigh.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 07:37:46 PM by dale_grass »

GrandGame1440

« Reply #145 on: March 16, 2012, 07:37:36 PM »
I was actually on the 11th episode.  One of my fellow contestant became incensed and stormed off the set when he realized the show was being hosted by Ahmad Rashad and not Phylicia.  I guess he had a thing for Clair Huxtable.  They randomly selected a contestant from the studio audience to fill his spot, you can imagine the surprise on everyone's face when the Price is Right "Come on Down!" cue began to play and Tempestt Bledsoe showed up, after some good laughs from all the game proceeded.  It's too bad that episode was preempted on the west coast because of an press conference being held by President Clinton.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 12:33:13 PM by GrandGame1440 »

TimK2003

« Reply #146 on: March 17, 2012, 01:51:35 AM »

There is an old 1st generation copy of the Family Feud master reel cues in a reel-to-reel box, still stashed above the ceiling tiles in the men's room (stall #3) on the 8th floor of the old Goodson-Todman World Headquarters at 6430 Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles -- if you ask nicely, the 8th floor receptionist will give you the rest room key so you can see for yourself.

BrandonFG

« Reply #147 on: March 17, 2012, 02:12:48 AM »

There is an old 1st generation copy of the Family Feud master reel cues in a reel-to-reel box, still stashed above the ceiling tiles in the men's room (stall #3) on the 8th floor of the old Goodson-Todman World Headquarters at 6430 Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles -- if you ask nicely, the 8th floor receptionist will give you the rest room key so you can see for yourself.
But how will she put up with him constantly pestering her with the same question over and over again?
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Twentington

• I just got to win / Spin the Wheel again
« Reply #148 on: March 17, 2012, 09:41:41 AM »

Are you sure on that? I was told that's where they're hiding the version of the All Star Blitz theme that doesn't have the scatting in it.
Bobby Peacock

Fan4Sure

« Reply #149 on: March 17, 2012, 01:19:19 PM »
Will anybody do a recap on a pilot episode of "Caesars Challenge", please?