Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Caesars Challenge Episode guide  (Read 57310 times)

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
Caesars Challenge Episode guide
« Reply #120 on: March 15, 2012, 11:21:40 PM »
Then who won the game on the 4th episode?
Michael Litoris.

You're joking. Right?

Yes he is. It was actually Holden McGroyne.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #121 on: March 15, 2012, 11:37:37 PM »
Little known fun fact: Holden's nickname was Pat.
Travis L. Eberle

BrandonFG

« Reply #122 on: March 15, 2012, 11:43:51 PM »
Little known fun fact: Holden's nickname was Pat.
I believe he was on the 2nd pilot from March 1994. Ahmad referred to him there as Phil.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

PYLdude

« Reply #123 on: March 16, 2012, 12:08:16 AM »
Ah yes, where he faced Dick Hertz and Jack Hoff. I remember.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

Kevin Prather

« Reply #124 on: March 16, 2012, 01:04:45 AM »
Can someone post the video where Haywood Jablome broke the one-day record? Thanks.

PYLdude

« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2012, 01:14:36 AM »
Can someone post the video where Haywood Jablome broke the one-day record? Thanks.

I think that got destroyed along with the existing episodes of "Courtney is in the Kitchen" and the original "Wheel of Cupcakes".

Fan4Sure

« Reply #126 on: March 16, 2012, 10:04:18 AM »
You guys are all joking about stuff. The 4th episode of "Caesars Challenge" should be on YouTube soon.

dale_grass

« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2012, 11:16:58 AM »
The 4th episode of "Caesars Challenge" should be on YouTube soon.
I will upload the studio master of the episode as soon as you upload the Family Feud cues.  Or go back in time 27 years, get accepted as a contestant on Press Your Luck, wait 27 years, and post in this thread how easy it was to see the big board.  If you time things right, I'll be expecting the post immediately after this one to be a full report from a version of you that's 27 years older.

Matt, does future Fan4Sure from the past need a new account or can he use his current account, assuming he can still remember his password?

Fan4Sure

« Reply #128 on: March 16, 2012, 12:04:08 PM »
The 4th episode of "Caesars Challenge" should be on YouTube soon.
I will upload the studio master of the episode as soon as you upload the Family Feud cues.  Or go back in time 27 years, get accepted as a contestant on Press Your Luck, wait 27 years, and post in this thread how easy it was to see the big board.  If you time things right, I'll be expecting the post immediately after this one to be a full report from a version of you that's 27 years older.

Matt, does future Fan4Sure from the past need a new account or can he use his current account, assuming he can still remember his password?

What? Me? Uploading Family Feud cues?

rjaguar3

« Reply #129 on: March 16, 2012, 12:39:58 PM »

I think that got destroyed along with the existing episodes of "Courtney is in the Kitchen" and the original "Wheel of Cupcakes".

Luckily, yours truly made an "off air recording" of those episodes.  It's a great way to get into the circuit.

/also, "The $999,000 Joke"
//and "Ground Round: The All-New Body Language"
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 12:41:08 PM by rjaguar3 »

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2012, 02:14:12 PM »
What? Me? Uploading Family Feud cues?
Yeah, that was my reaction too, since you've never contributed and I don't expect you ever will.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #131 on: March 16, 2012, 02:21:53 PM »
"Ground Round"
I didn't even realize those were still around.  Loved getting popcorn as an appetizer.
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #132 on: March 16, 2012, 02:31:30 PM »
"Ground Round"
I didn't even realize those were still around.  Loved getting popcorn as an appetizer.
Well done, my friend.  That was the place to have birthday parties in this area 30+ years ago.

By sheer coincidence, one of the consolation prizes on the 4th episode of Caesar's Challenge was a gift certificate to The Ground Round.  This whole thread has come full circle.

TimK2003

« Reply #133 on: March 16, 2012, 03:13:39 PM »
I believe he was on the 2nd pilot from March 1994. Ahmad referred to him there as Phil.

Hey Fan, do you have the 3rd pilot episode in your collection?  Many game show afficionados call it the "lost pilot" episode.  Odd thing about this lost pilot episode was that there was only two players, Eddie and Charles.  The third player, Amelia, never made it to the studio, but they kept her spot open in case she flew in at the last minute.

TheLastResort

« Reply #134 on: March 16, 2012, 03:27:23 PM »
I have the 4th pilot, in which the entire game takes place inside a giant salad bowl.  Dan Doherty's gladiator outfit was replaced with a suit made of romaine lettuce, and instead of balls, the letters were printed on croutons.