Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Caesars Challenge Episode guide  (Read 58255 times)

Twentington

• I just got to win / Spin the Wheel again
Caesars Challenge Episode guide
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2012, 11:49:09 PM »
Know what else? Still no vids!

He has one. A particularly shitty one, but one nonetheless.

And I'm not making any apologies for the language on that one. The quality is just so pisspoor that a point and shoot video would be better.

If you're curious:

Bobby Peacock

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2012, 11:50:04 PM »
And I'm not making any apologies for the language on that one. The quality is just so pisspoor that a point and shoot video would be better.
The blurry King of the Mountain section? And really, you didn't bother to upload the whole episode, Fan4Sure? How do you expect Dale to pay off on his thing?
Travis L. Eberle

dale_grass

« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2012, 12:02:12 AM »
I just watched the episode of Family Feud where Howard hosted half a question.  For some reason all faceoffs and one commercial intro used the electric guitar cue.  Now I'm really jonesing, Fan4Sure, I really am.  I got the shakes.  I have what you want and you have what I want.  Let's do this thing.  The entire 1976 music package in pristine MP3 quality, neatly titled so I can just slide them into my music library.  Did I mention Ahmad Rashad's photograph on the home game version of Caesar's Challenge to be added to your lot?  If not, there's probably two reasons for it.

Fan4Sure, let's do this trade.

Fan4Sure

« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2012, 10:09:42 AM »
On the 4th episode what's Jacqueline's last name?
Benirschke.

No. That's Rolf's last name.

Fan4Sure

« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2012, 10:16:49 AM »
I just watched the episode of Family Feud where Howard hosted half a question.  For some reason all faceoffs and one commercial intro used the electric guitar cue.  Now I'm really jonesing, Fan4Sure, I really am.  I got the shakes.  I have what you want and you have what I want.  Let's do this thing.  The entire 1976 music package in pristine MP3 quality, neatly titled so I can just slide them into my music library.  Did I mention Ahmad Rashad's photograph on the home game version of Caesar's Challenge to be added to your lot?  If not, there's probably two reasons for it.

What trade?

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2012, 11:32:20 AM »
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

Jeremy Nelson

« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2012, 12:34:19 PM »
I ate it. VHS tapes taste good with hot sauce.

Approves.

An explanation.
For your enjoyment. Stacey King may be the best thing to happen to basketball commentary since Gus Johnson.

As far as this thread is concerned, thank you for opening the floodgates. This has been highly enjoyable.
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

dale_grass

« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2012, 01:28:02 PM »
What trade?

Oh, don't be coy, you stinker.  You'll get the master tapes of the first week of Caesar's Challenge (where Trudy gets defeated by her sister on day 4) if you give me the electric guitar faceoff cue from Feud '76.

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2012, 03:18:43 PM »
Benirschke.
Because only one person in the world can have a last name.

I checked my tape of episode 4.  It was Jacqueline Benirschke.  You owe Joe a HUGE apology, mister.

Fan4Sure

« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2012, 03:30:18 PM »
Benirschke.

I checked my tape of episode 4.  It was Jacqueline Benirschke.  You owe Joe a HUGE apology, mister.

Was it no relation to Rolf?

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2012, 03:59:00 PM »
Benirschke.

No.  She hailed from Poughkeepsie, NY.  From what I heard, there is a big east coast/west coast rivalry between the two Benirschke families.

Fan4Sure

« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2012, 04:08:30 PM »
Benirschke.

No.  She hailed from Poughkeepsie, NY.  From what I heard, there is a big east coast/west coast rivalry between the two Benirschke families.

Or maybe she was related to Rolf.

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2012, 05:05:57 PM »
Hey Fan4Sure, were you aware that there's an even bigger pile of secret episodes of Caesars Challenge?
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

Fan4Sure

« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2012, 05:13:39 PM »
Benirschke.

Or maybe she was related to Rolf.

Okay, Joe. I apologize for being disruptive and short-tempered. And what was Joe's last name on the 4th episode?

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2012, 05:15:12 PM »
I apologize for being disruptive and short-tempered. And what was Joe's last name on the 4th episode?

Momma.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022