Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Caesars Challenge Episode guide  (Read 57416 times)

Matt Ottinger

Caesars Challenge Episode guide
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2012, 05:30:37 PM »
If I thought it was an act, I wouldn't be letting them through.  And this actually started rather genuinely enough, with a request that was somewhat unlike his previous ones, and later the unusual (though, as others pointed out, not unique) pleasure of F4S actually providing information rather than asking for it.  But yeah, now I'm just doing it for fun.  If you're tired of it, go elsewhere.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

BrandonFG

« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2012, 05:38:22 PM »
If you're tired of it, go elsewhere.
Wait, what? I genuinely thought the guy was pulling our chain and bouncing in his chair because we've seen it all before. Excuse my inaccuracy but it's not like I was snarking on you guys letting his posts through.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2012, 05:59:21 PM »
lol, Freudian slip.
Heh. And I'm not even gonna fix it. Step forth and be felt, troll.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Fan4Sure

« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2012, 06:28:44 PM »
lol, Freudian slip.
Heh. And I'm not even gonna fix it. Step forth and be felt, troll.

But, did Trudy got defeated by one of her players and "Caesars Challenge"?

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2012, 07:01:03 PM »
Wait, what? I genuinely thought the guy was pulling our chain and bouncing in his chair because we've seen it all before. Excuse my inaccuracy but it's not like I was snarking on you guys letting his posts through.
Whoa, whoa, sorry if I sounded harsh there.  I'm just explaining myself.  I've basically decided that in this thread, I'm going to let through anything the guy says.  And who know, he may be a genius troll that I've swallowed hook, line and sinker.  Some people might complain (I think one or two might already have), and some might get tired of it.  I'm just telling them what to expect, that's all.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

dale_grass

« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2012, 08:02:42 PM »

You haven't apologized to those you've insulted, nor have you produced any tracks from Score Productions circa 1976 that have that toe-tappin' hillbilly rhythm that only a big band leader from New Jersey could so eloquently engender.  Know what?  Forget the apologies.  Water under the bridge.  Just make good with the Feud cues1 and all will be revealed.

And Chris, if he does manage to cough 'em up, I might feel him.

1 The cues you provide should include at least eight of the following: the full versions of the banjo, electric guitar, harmonica, and fiddle faceoff cues; the Jew's harp versions of the aforementioned cues; the banjo-less versions of the aforementioned cues; the main theme with rhodes lead; the main theme with no counter-melody; the main theme with only counter-melody.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 08:03:38 PM by dale_grass »

Fan4Sure

« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2012, 08:35:44 PM »

You haven't apologized to those you've insulted, nor have you produced any tracks from Score Productions circa 1976 that have that toe-tappin' hillbilly rhythm that only a big band leader from New Jersey could so eloquently engender.  Know what?  Forget the apologies.  Water under the bridge.  Just make good with the Feud cues1 and all will be revealed.

And Chris, if he does manage to cough 'em up, I might feel him.

1 The cues you provide should include at least eight of the following: the full versions of the banjo, electric guitar, harmonica, and fiddle faceoff cues; the Jew's harp versions of the aforementioned cues; the banjo-less versions of the aforementioned cues; the main theme with rhodes lead; the main theme with no counter-melody; the main theme with only counter-melody.

Okay. I apologize for being insulted.
Ok

BrandonFG

« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2012, 10:15:10 PM »
Whoa, whoa, sorry if I sounded harsh there.  I'm just explaining myself.  I've basically decided that in this thread, I'm going to let through anything the guy says.  And who know, he may be a genius troll that I've swallowed hook, line and sinker.  Some people might complain (I think one or two might already have), and some might get tired of it.  I'm just telling them what to expect, that's all.
No worries and sorry if I seemed over-defensive. Carry on. :-)
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Fan4Sure

« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2012, 10:30:41 PM »
On the 4th episode what's Jacqueline's last name?

J.R.

« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2012, 10:54:10 PM »
Benirschke.
-Joe Raygor

aaron sica

« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2012, 10:57:10 PM »

Joseph.

Twentington

• I just got to win / Spin the Wheel again
« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2012, 11:09:52 PM »
Benirschke.

Gesundheit.
Bobby Peacock

dale_grass

« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2012, 11:10:40 PM »

The same as Trudy's... they were sisters.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2012, 11:21:09 PM »
Know what else? Still no vids!
Travis L. Eberle

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2012, 11:22:43 PM »
Know what else? Still no vids!

He has one. A particularly shitty one, but one nonetheless.

And I'm not making any apologies for the language on that one. The quality is just so pisspoor that a point and shoot video would be better.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022