Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Not Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?  (Read 1078 times)

DoItRockapella

Not Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?
« on: February 11, 2011, 08:43:43 PM »
So Buzzerblog is reporting on the upcoming syndicated show "On The Spot" and states that two syndicated shows have already been canceled. A commenter then goes on to say that these two shows are Fifth Grader and Don't Forget The Lyrics.

Anyone got any firm answer to this? I will admit that if it is true, it isn't a surprise. I suppose if you want to discuss On The Spot, this is the place for that too...

comix

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 11:49:17 PM »
[quote name=\'DoItRockapella\' post=\'257007\' date=\'Feb 11 2011, 05:43 PM\']So Buzzerblog is reporting on the upcoming syndicated show "On The Spot" and states that two syndicated shows have already been canceled. A commenter then goes on to say that these two shows are Fifth Grader and Don't Forget The Lyrics.

Anyone got any firm answer to this? I will admit that if it is true, it isn't a surprise. I suppose if you want to discuss On The Spot, this is the place for that too...[/quote]

No official announcement, but I believe the assumption that Lyrics and 5th Grader won't return comes from 1) low ratings, and 2) they were no-shows at NATPE (mentioned at the end of this post).
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 01:21:36 AM by comix »

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 07:44:34 AM »
[quote name=\'comix\' post=\'257025\' date=\'Feb 11 2011, 11:49 PM\']No official announcement, but I believe the assumption that Lyrics and 5th Grader won't return comes from 1) low ratings, and 2) they were no-shows at NATPE (mentioned at the end of this post).[/quote]I await a post in 2030 linking me to an ad in "Broadcasting" stating the contrary.
--Mark
Phil 4:13