Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fast Money question - selection of players  (Read 1186 times)

vtown7

Fast Money question - selection of players
« on: February 08, 2011, 09:58:06 AM »
I'm watching a double run episode this morning and they have one of those "hometown howdies" from a random Universal park member with the Comfort Inn sponsorship.  The lady on the greeting specifically said "hey Dante and Mike, good luck on Fast Money".

While I realize that if you're a family on the Feud it is probably a very good idea to have a strategy coming in, this is the first time ever that I recall it being specifically pointed out.  Has this always been the case that you have to tell the production team in advance?

(And, while I'm thinking of it, why in the world are the Karn eps running at 9.30 am on GSN?  Surely we could show some later Combs eps as an example?  Just my .02)

Ryan.

tyshaun1

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 10:16:12 AM »
[quote name=\'vtown7\' post=\'256672\' date=\'Feb 8 2011, 09:58 AM\']I'm watching a double run episode this morning and they have one of those "hometown howdies" from a random Universal park member with the Comfort Inn sponsorship.  The lady on the greeting specifically said "hey Dante and Mike, good luck on Fast Money".

While I realize that if you're a family on the Feud it is probably a very good idea to have a strategy coming in, this is the first time ever that I recall it being specifically pointed out.  Has this always been the case that you have to tell the production team in advance?

Ryan.[/quote]
Pretty sure those are added in post production.

Tyshaun
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 10:16:49 AM by tyshaun1 »

vtown7

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 11:23:36 AM »
Sadly, that didn't even occur to me...

Johnissoevil

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 08:35:49 PM »
[quote name=\'vtown7\' post=\'256672\' date=\'Feb 8 2011, 09:58 AM\'](And, while I'm thinking of it, why in the world are the Karn eps running at 9.30 am on GSN?  Surely we could show some later Combs eps as an example?  Just my .02)

Ryan.[/quote]

Unfortunately, Combs Feud isn't recent enough by current GSN standards.  It surprises me that they even show any classics at all with their current direction.
In loving memory of my father, Curtis Fenner 4/29/44-8/13/15