The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

H2 11/24 Madame will appear.

<< < (2/2)

JMFabiano:
[quote name=\'opimus\' date=\'Nov 15 2003, 12:33 PM\'] Who's doing the voice of Mamade? [/quote]
 I did see a Madame in action on one episode of The Anna Nicole Show set in I believe Las Vegas (let me stress that I was FLIPPING CHANNELS, by NO means was I watching it!!! ;-))  Is anyone aware of someone using a Madame puppet in a Vegas act?  

Of course, there's also Peter Griffin's version from "Family Guy"...

inturnaround:
[quote name=\'JMFabiano\' date=\'Nov 20 2003, 10:55 PM\'] [quote name=\'opimus\' date=\'Nov 15 2003, 12:33 PM\'] Who's doing the voice of Mamade? [/quote]
I did see a Madame in action on one episode of The Anna Nicole Show set in I believe Las Vegas (let me stress that I was FLIPPING CHANNELS, by NO means was I watching it!!! ;-))  Is anyone aware of someone using a Madame puppet in a Vegas act?  

Of course, there's also Peter Griffin's version from "Family Guy"... [/quote]
 Woohoo...and Family Guy is coming back!

But yes, I did some research and there is a man by the name of Mark Peters who has been doing the Madame act. He's a comedian who took a year off to learn the Madame act. He owns one of the three original Wayland Flowers puppets, but I'm not sure how he acquired the right to perform as her.

Check this site out for more info on the Anna Nicole episode he was on...

uncamark:
[quote name=\'inturnaround\' date=\'Nov 21 2003, 12:10 AM\'] But yes, I did some research and there is a man by the name of Mark Peters who has been doing the Madame act. He's a comedian who took a year off to learn the Madame act. He owns one of the three original Wayland Flowers puppets, but I'm not sure how he acquired the right to perform as her.

Check this site out for more info on the Anna Nicole episode he was on...[/quote]
I got a kick out of the writer saying that the new Madame isn't a ventriloquist.  As the old gal used to say, "Wayland's no ventriloquist and I'm no (CENSORED) dummy."

JMFabiano:
Here's a question, somewhat related: on all of his and Madame's appearances on HS, did Wayland ever talk (as himself, not Madame, mind you)?

ChuckNet:

--- Quote ---Here's a question, somewhat related: on all of his and Madame's appearances on HS, did Wayland ever talk (as himself, not Madame, mind you)?
--- End quote ---

I recall him doing so on an ep of Everything Goes, actually.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version