The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

H2 11/24 Madame will appear.

(1/2) > >>

opimus:
Who's doing the voice of Mamade?

zachhoran:
[quote name=\'opimus\' date=\'Nov 15 2003, 12:33 PM\'] Who's doing the voice of Mamade? [/quote]
 Not sure on that, but I thought Madame retired when Wayland Flowers died 15 years ago. It'll be wild to see Madame again after all these years(I think Davidson HS shortly before Wayland died was her last TV appearance)

ChuckNet:

--- Quote ---Not sure on that, but I thought Madame retired when Wayland Flowers died 15 years ago.
--- End quote ---

So did I...either way, that makes one more celebrity, even if it's a non-human one, a member of the coveted Trifecta Club.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")

rugrats1:

--- Quote ---that makes one more celebrity, even if it's a non-human one, a member of the coveted Trifecta Club.
--- End quote ---

Though only Madame would qualify, of course -- I don't recall any instances on TV where she appeared without Wayland Flowers (besides her "Madame's Place" series and her being a regular on "Solid Gold", where, in both instances, Wayland was out of sight). I think on the Marshall and Davidson Squares, Wayland and Madame always appeared together.

AH3RD:
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Nov 15 2003, 07:24 PM\'] [quote name=\'opimus\' date=\'Nov 15 2003, 12:33 PM\'] Who's doing the voice of Mamade? [/quote]
Not sure on that, but I thought Madame retired when Wayland Flowers died 15 years ago. It'll be wild to see Madame again after all these years(I think Davidson HS shortly before Wayland died was her last TV appearance) [/quote]

It will be interesting to see Madame with a new voice. Last I heard, since the demise of her longtime partner Wayland Flowers in 1987, she has been residing in a museum...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version