Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Survivor  (Read 1468 times)

Balapete

Survivor
« on: November 13, 2003, 08:27:46 PM »
I am really into this year's Survivor.  I think it is one of the best yet.  The only part of the show I can't stand is Skinny John.  What an arogant, pompus jerk.  Every week I keep hoping they vote him out because I can't stand him.  Does anyone else dispise him as much as I do?

Peter

whewfan

Survivor
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2003, 09:37:56 PM »
Is it OK to talk about Survivor on this board? Assuming it is, I'll respond...

Yes, Jon is annoying, arrogant, and perhaps too confident in general. HOWEVER, at this stage of the game, the STRONGEST are the most threatening. Jon hardly lies in the "strong" category. At this point, Burton and Rupert are VERY vulnerable.

Voting off Rupert would be unwise at this stage. Rupert is too valuable as a hunter. I haven't seen any of the women's skills as hunters. Lill would likely have the most experience as a scout leader. However, the ladies should consider which guy they'd most trust and would be beneficial in helping them to survive for the remainder of the time.

GS Warehouse

Survivor
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2003, 11:20:20 PM »
[quote name=\'whewfan\' date=\'Nov 13 2003, 09:37 PM\'] Is it OK to talk about Survivor on this board? Assuming it is, I'll respond... [/quote]
 Aren't there enough Survivor forums out there?  Anyway, I don't what to say expect this is the most unpredictable one yet.  As for Jon, I don't like him either, but this is what I call the Richard Hatch rule: the less you like a guy, the longer he'll stick around.

ObRealGameShows: GSN had to put Dan Blonsky's $1M win opposite Survivor, didn't they?  [mutters expletives while setting the VCR for 3am]

ChuckNet

Survivor
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2003, 12:16:27 PM »
Voting off Rupert would be unwise at this stage. Rupert is too valuable as a hunter. I haven't seen any of the women's skills as hunters.

And even if he gets voted off, he still has his job teacing Care of Magical Creatures at a British school of witchcraft. :-)

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")