Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Password Plus Heads Up  (Read 2248 times)

Pyramid80

Password Plus Heads Up
« on: January 29, 2007, 02:39:12 PM »
Incase anyone is interested, the week of Password Plus that began today features Dick Gautier and Joanna Gleason.  Anyway these are the 2 celebrities that were on the show whenever the contestant falls into Allen's hole on her way back from Alphabetics.  Today's show was the Monday show, and it didn't happen today....so sometime this week.  The clip has been played several times on game show specials.

catnap1972

Password Plus Heads Up
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 11:24:07 AM »
Another minute bit of info--this was the week where they installed the "new and improved" black/blue puzzleboard.

(and today was the day the poor contestant fell into Allen's hole)

Pyramid80

Password Plus Heads Up
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 11:38:41 AM »
[quote name=\'catnap1972\' post=\'144937\' date=\'Jan 30 2007, 10:24 AM\']
Another minute bit of info--this was the week where they installed the "new and improved" black/blue puzzleboard.

[/quote]
I hate to ask this, but did anyone record today's episode?  My TIVO box decided to go on the fritz and didn't record today.  Any help will be appreciated!  Thanks!

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Password Plus Heads Up
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 11:46:29 AM »
[quote name=\'catnap1972\' post=\'144937\' date=\'Jan 30 2007, 10:24 AM\']

[/quote]
I wonder--was this week of shows the first taping of 1980?
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

Jay Temple

Password Plus Heads Up
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 02:22:47 PM »
I hope the tape-shifting I did yesterday means that I still have yesterday's show, because I didn't even notice it. Then again, if I was able to miss it, maybe it's not that big a deal. Oops, did I say that out loud?
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.