The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

5 not-so-easy questions

(1/3) > >>

urbanpreppie05:
1. What is  the current status of Atilnale al Precio? Who's the host? Was it ever cancelled at one point (I heard it was, but it's apperently running)

2. Was there a TNPIR 94' pilot made?

3. Is there really a \"lost\" season of Davidson Squares?

4. What was the difference between the Convy hosted MG pilot in 1990 to the show it became?

5. Wasn't there a 1990 or so pilot for Sale of The Century?

bricon:

--- Quote ---2. Was there a TNPIR 94' pilot made?

4. What was the difference between the Convy hosted MG pilot in 1990 to the show it became?

5. Wasn't there a 1990 or so pilot for Sale of The Century?
--- End quote ---

Two TNPIR pilots, one with Doug Davidson, one with LA weatherman Mark Kriski.

Convy's MG didn't have Match-up, and I think the scoring was different (can't recall now, anyone else remember?)

There was a pilot for Sale Of The Century hosted by Robin Leach within the past 8-10 years, not sure of the exact date.  It was taped in England for the U.S. market, and was strange to see a Jeep with right hand drive on the set!

uncamark:
[quote name=\'urbanpreppie05\' date=\'Sep 12 2003, 01:53 PM\']3. Is there really a \"lost\" season of Davidson Squares? [/quote]
Nope--three years of episodes made, three years aired.

SplitSecond:

--- Quote ---Convy's MG didn't have Match-up, and I think the scoring was different (can't recall now, anyone else remember?)
--- End quote ---

Three rounds, all six stars playing.  First two rounds were played for one point per match; Round 3 was played for two points per match.

Boy, was it slow.

tommycharles:
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Sep 12 2003, 02:23 PM\'] [quote name=\'urbanpreppie05\' date=\'Sep 12 2003, 01:53 PM\']3. Is there really a "lost" season of Davidson Squares? [/quote]
Nope--three years of episodes made, three years aired. [/quote]
 As I recall, a fourth \"best of\" season started airing at the beginning of the '89-90 season, but was dropped for lacking ratings. This may account for people remembering a fourth season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version