Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Family Feud Presentation FLA  (Read 2282 times)

jrjgames

Family Feud Presentation FLA
« on: September 09, 2003, 12:03:25 PM »
Hello,

You all know of the Flash Family Feud that was posted here.

I've been in touch with Todd and he was going to send me the FLA to work on it, but the file was too big for him to send and he's close to his wedding date now and I can't get him.

He mentioned that anyone that wanted the FLA could have it, did anyone else request it that has it?

It would be greatly appreciated!

Email me!
John

WhammyPower

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2003, 12:39:27 PM »
I've got it.... I'm just not at home right now.

jrjgames

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2003, 05:43:24 PM »
Still need this if anyone has the FLA, not the EXE that was on his site, the original flash FLA file.

Thanks

John

Particleman

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2003, 05:45:04 PM »
Hey guys,

I have not distributed the original FLA file out to anyone just yet.  The actual compiled presentation is what's available right now.  When I figure out a way to get this file out, I may go ahead and post it.  It won't happen this weekend or next week though.  Too much is going on right now!

Just an update since I haven't got the web page 100% yet, I'm working on the following features:

-Display panels for double and triple rounds (the large DOUBLE and TRIPLE signs)
-A more complete intro
-Score displays between rounds
-Faceoff sequence with joystick button support (hopefully)
-Fast money round

The above list is in order of priority.  I think I'll have this complete by Christmas in case you guys plan on using it for Christmas parties like I did last year.

Hopefully I can update my web page with a work-in-progress page so I can post my updates there rather than on this board the whole time.  I realize not everyone who reads this board are Family Feud fans and could care less about what I'm doing.

One additional word on the FLA file (the original editable file); this is a pretty complex Flash file.  Not because it's a hard project but because I'm not an expert coder.  For a beginner, it will not make sense.  It's not that I mind people having access to it, it's just a monster to deal with if you don't have at least a basic to moderate understanding of Macromedia Flash.

Until then, wish me luck at the wedding!  You guys take care.  Game shows rock and I think groups like this keep the flame going.

Cheers,

Todd Robinson