Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Collyer Beat the Clock and GSN  (Read 1689 times)

NickintheATL

• Husband of snowpeck
Collyer Beat the Clock and GSN
« on: March 05, 2006, 02:05:51 AM »
Me and a friend of mine were wondering something regarding around where GSN is currently in their Beat the Clock run. Follow along...

According to what can be seen on some collections, GSN has never aired any episodes past September 1957.  At this point in the run, CBS moved the show from 7:30 PM Friday to 6:00 PM Sunday.  The working theory is that this has something to do with the existence of those episodes. Is this in fact true or just sheer speculation on my part?

TIA.

The Pyramids

Collyer Beat the Clock and GSN
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 10:08:44 PM »
[quote name=\'NicholasM79\' date=\'Mar 5 2006, 02:05 AM\']Me and a friend of mine were wondering something regarding around where GSN is currently in their Beat the Clock run. Follow along...

According to what can be seen on some collections, GSN has never aired any episodes past September 1957.  At this point in the run, CBS moved the show from 7:30 PM Friday to 6:00 PM Sunday.  The working theory is that this has something to do with the existence of those episodes. Is this in fact true or just sheer speculation on my part?

TIA.
[snapback]111980[/snapback]
[/quote]

Speculation but your probably right.