Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Blankety Blanks Episode Online for D/L  (Read 9771 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Blankety Blanks Episode Online for D/L
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2006, 06:40:53 PM »
[quote name=\'Ian Wallis\' date=\'Feb 19 2006, 02:48 PM\']And in my opinion, the closing theme from "Whew" is the Best. Ever. Game. Show. Theme. Period.
[snapback]110566[/snapback]
[/quote]
It is a shame your opinion is the incorrect one. The main theme / Gauntlet win theme vastly overshadows it. ;)

(They are both exceptional, tho. :))
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

FOXSportsFan

« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2006, 12:26:42 AM »
(Throws pencil a la Letterman and a la Lee Corso says...) NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!  

The cult game shows get the special treatment...Peter's Theme on Wipeout was a damn good game show theme.  

Thinks a second...

Hell, Whew had a great theme too...there's something about cult game shows and good themes I guess.  Oh, Chris, sorry about the pencil in your head, lol.

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2006, 12:56:45 AM »
[quote name=\'FOXSportsFan\' date=\'Feb 20 2006, 01:26 AM\'] Oh, Chris, sorry about the pencil in your head, lol.
[snapback]110601[/snapback]
[/quote]

He ducked just in time, Jim... <pulls pencil out of chest> some of us weren't so lucky.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

FOXSportsFan

« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2006, 01:22:28 AM »
The Woody Paige of the board has some Woody in his...ah forget it.

OT: Speaking of throwing pencils...the lady that would become my first g/f accidentally threw a pencil in the air once in 4th grade.  I'm presuming it was an accident, anywho I sat up and sat back in time to catch it without even seeing it coming...how's that for a Super Bonus?!?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 01:28:06 AM by FOXSportsFan »

ChuckNet

« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2006, 01:45:43 AM »
The cult game shows get the special treatment...Peter's Theme on Wipeout was a damn good game show theme.

Hell, the whole music package was great...I even attempted to contact its composer, Otis Conner, about acquiring it back in 97...no luck, alas.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")

FOXSportsFan

« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2006, 03:31:03 AM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Feb 20 2006, 01:45 AM\']

Hell, the whole music package was great...I even attempted to contact its composer, Otis Conner, about acquiring it back in 97...no luck, alas.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")
[snapback]110613[/snapback]
[/quote]

A couple of pals of mine also attempted to get in touch with Otis...no luck either, of course.  Said friends also got in contact with the guy who composed the TalkAbout theme...name escapes me at the present time...anyway he said that the master tape was warped or something...odd eh?

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2006, 04:39:30 PM »
Bringing this back around to my site and Blankety Blanks (cuz I'm a vain SOB)...

I just uploaded a second episode of BB to my site, as well as another goody.  Enjoy!

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2006, 06:12:01 PM »
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Feb 20 2006, 04:39 PM\']Bringing this back around to my site and Blankety Blanks (cuz I'm a vain SOB)...
[/quote]

I have great respect for those who can admit it. :)
@lambertman

FOXSportsFan

« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2006, 08:41:46 PM »
Thanks for putting the episode up...the bicycle horns to sound a game win irked me, but I have a feeling Graham prolly needed something like that to remind him there was a win.  He seemed very much like a veteran of the format in that episode.  Good stuff!