Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Karn FF...I called it! :-)  (Read 2444 times)

ChuckNet

Karn FF...I called it! :-)
« on: August 25, 2003, 08:47:04 PM »
As predicted, today's double run ep (Chase vs. Blanks) was a rerun of the 1st show w/the classic theme from 11/18/02, w/Richard jokingly trying to take credit for it during his opening remarks.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious \"Chuckie Baby\")

Kevin Prather

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2003, 08:48:30 PM »
i watched the second one. was it the first one? damn.

HomieG1386

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2003, 09:17:46 PM »
I watched that today, too, and I can see why the music wasn't liked all that much. Some of that stuff was awful. I am very happy that they finally remixed some and got it sounding better.

BrandonFG

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2003, 10:25:25 PM »
[quote name=\'HomieG1386\' date=\'Aug 25 2003, 08:17 PM\'] I watched that today, too, and I can see why the music wasn't liked all that much. Some of that stuff was awful. I am very happy that they finally remixed some and got it sounding better. [/quote]
 Interesting. I, for some reason, thought this was a much later season ep. when I heard the victory cue being used for a face-off, then the Grand Game cue being used for Fast Money. It sounded horrible, and I'm not just saying that to stress my personal bias against the theme. :-P
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

ChuckNet

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2003, 10:57:16 PM »
Interesting. I, for some reason, thought this was a much later season ep. when I heard the victory cue being used for a face-off, then the Grand Game cue being used for Fast Money. It sounded horrible, and I'm not just saying that to stress my personal bias against the theme. :-P

LOL...no, they first used only the main theme for all purposes during the 1st wk or so it was used, then they began incoporating that 1 face-off cue (and is it just me, or does said cue sound weird w/the techno mixed in?).

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious \"Chuckie Baby\")