Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: a "Make the Grade" question  (Read 2185 times)

Sjsuman3500

a "Make the Grade" question
« on: August 14, 2003, 11:44:28 PM »
For all those of you guys who have seen \"Make the Grade\" a while back (both Lew Schneider and Robb Edward Morris' versions), I know that some of you guys and girls prefer Lew over Robb.  But there's one person left out: announcer Maria Milito and her end-show barbs that either pleases or really embarasses both Lew and Robb at the end of most shows.  Here's my question: what do you guys think of announcer Maria Milito and her end-show barbs?

cmjb13

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2003, 06:11:45 AM »
For those in NY, you can listen to her on Q104.3, New York's only classic rock station.

Thank god they didn't turn this into Blink.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2003, 06:12:16 AM by cmjb13 »
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

zachhoran

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2003, 08:20:04 AM »
[quote name=\'Sjsuman3500\' date=\'Aug 14 2003, 10:44 PM\'] For all those of you guys who have seen "Make the Grade" a while back (both Lew Schneider and Robb Edward Morris' versions), I know that some of you guys and girls prefer Lew over Robb.  But there's one person left out: announcer Maria Milito and her end-show barbs that either pleases or really embarasses both Lew and Robb at the end of most shows.  Here's my question: what do you guys think of announcer Maria Milito and her end-show barbs? [/quote]
 I think her end-of-show barbs were done pretty sensually for a kids' game show :) ANother classic rock(WMGK 103 in Phila) DJ, Harvey, couldn't do them like Maria does.

uncamark

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2003, 04:41:21 PM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Aug 15 2003, 05:11 AM\']For those in NY, you can listen to her on Q104.3, New York's only classic rock station. [/quote]
And for those for you who wondered what she looked like, look no further.

Guess Nickelodeon didn't want to bring up the raging testosterones in their young male viewers.