Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Any upcoming GSN Schedule Changes?  (Read 9565 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Any upcoming GSN Schedule Changes?
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2005, 01:54:20 PM »
[quote name=\'FOXSportsFan\' date=\'Aug 18 2005, 07:58 AM\']Cut me some f'n slack, dingbat.
[/quote]
Dude. You're so wrong here it's not even funny.

"Segueway" is used as a noun (despite not being listed in any of the online dictionaries I checked in), the verb form you were looking for (and correct noun form) is "segue", and a "Segway" is the vehicle Dean Kamen invented. And if you're gonna get a job in broadcasting and/or journalism, you'd do well to quit complaining and learn the difference between the three.

Consider this a service. Thank us later.
[quote name=\'FOXSportsFan\' date=\'Aug 18 2005, 10:45 AM\']Heh, no wonder he has such a bad rep in Palace according to my colleagues at Yahoo's gaming group...[/quote]
While I'm not defending Mark's incessant sniping here (indeed, far from it), you should not speak on matters you have absolutely no knowledge of. And in this case, and I say this as a Palace user, you have NO knowledge.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 01:57:41 PM by clemon79 »
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

FOXSportsFan

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2005, 03:15:31 PM »
Chris, I mentioned the parallel of the Yahoo gaming group, ICGSN, which has many mutual members with the Palace and from all accounts they depict Mr. Odor as his last name...a sheer odor.  The old ask three before me principle applies, I guess.

And to be frank and honest, I have explored around Palace, but I got out...didn't wanna fry that many more brain cells than I have already.  That and some of the folks make the gamers in the said Yahoo group look like choir boys from accounts.

Thanks again for the broadcasting lesson, Chris...of course very impressive for ya to remember that as it has been several years since you've been in said business.  But, hey you have ties to a video game conglomerate that has games featuring segueways to games with segways.  Don't they make games with segways and segueways?  : )
« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 03:23:02 PM by FOXSportsFan »

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2005, 03:25:52 PM »
[quote name=\'FOXSportsFan\' date=\'Aug 18 2005, 12:15 PM\']which has many mutual members with the Palace
[/quote]
Who I'm sure all appreciate greatly you mentioning them publically by name.
Thanks again for the broadcasting lesson, Chris...of course very impressive for ya to remember that as it has been several years since you've been in said business.
Glad to help (even though I fully realize you meant this as a backhanded compliment). I don't pretend to be a grizzled veteran of the industry, but I've learned one or two things along the way, and I know when I was coming up I appreciated learning whatever the experienced people were willing to teach me.
But, hey you work for a video game conglomerate that has games featuring segueways to games with segways.
This makes no friggin sense whatsoever.

You're doing a fine job of creating an impressive rep for yourself. Keep it up.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

FOXSportsFan

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2005, 03:32:17 PM »
It sorta wasn't suppose to make sense...a bad attempt at humor if you will...yeah.

Hey, fun idea...let's get back to the damned topic with a schedule question about The Amazing Race.  I brought it up in another thread, but it seems apt here more so.  Do you folks expect to see more than 1 cycle of TAR in its current place and time slot?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 03:34:44 PM by FOXSportsFan »

Shredder

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2005, 04:25:10 PM »
Good point.  Back on topic it is...

Here's another race question.... How long do you think it'll last on the air untill the Scheduled release of Season 1 on DVD?