Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Art James' Ballet Step  (Read 1866 times)

Don Howard

Art James' Ballet Step
« on: May 07, 2005, 10:10:28 PM »
Many, most or all of you by now have seen the clip from the game of ESP---Blank Check. Did you notice the little choreography step Art does with the heel of his shoe raised in the air twice during that minute of viewing? Was this move typical of Art's on-stage movements? Since it's been twenty years since the last time I bore witness to an Art James-hosted vehicle, my memory is fuzzy wuzzy on whether or not that was part of his "business".

sshuffield70

Art James' Ballet Step
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2005, 10:15:22 PM »
[quote name=\'Don Howard\' date=\'May 7 2005, 09:10 PM\']Many, most or all of you by now have seen the clip from the game of ESP---Blank Check. Did you notice the little choreography step Art does with the heel of his shoe raised in the air twice during that minute of viewing? Was this move typical of Art's on-stage movements? Since it's been twenty years since the last time I bore witness to an Art James-hosted vehicle, my memory is fuzzy wuzzy on whether or not that was part of his "business".
[snapback]84715[/snapback]
[/quote]

What movements Art made behind closed doors are none of our business. :) :)

Blanquepage

• "Pacman cereal: it eats YOU!" - Geoff, Starcade
Art James' Ballet Step
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2005, 10:53:45 PM »
I'd never noticed that, but Don's certainly observed something kinda engaging. Out of curiosity, and the fact that I have nothing to do right now, I checked episodes of Art's other shows and sure enough, he did it at least once on Super Pay Cards and Catch Phrase.

--Jamie