Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 100 Mexicanos Dijeron...  (Read 2670 times)

pianogeek

• LET'S PLAY!
100 Mexicanos Dijeron...
« on: January 25, 2005, 03:49:00 PM »
The Mexican version of "Family Feud" scores great Hispanic 18-49 demos in major cities.  This is just one of the ratings success stories at Telefutura, the sister-channel to Univision which is the number 2 spanish-language television network.
-Sanford

uncamark

100 Mexicanos Dijeron...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 04:31:22 PM »
[quote name=\'pianogeek\' date=\'Jan 25 2005, 03:49 PM\']The Mexican version of "Family Feud" scores great Hispanic 18-49 demos in major cities.  This is just one of the ratings success stories at Telefutura, the sister-channel to Univision which is the number 2 spanish-language television network.
[snapback]73046[/snapback]
[/quote]

And Telemundo must just love it.

If it wasn't for the fact that ratings are up, I wonder if anyone at Fremantle has looked into seeing if Sr. Ragil is fluent in English?  Not that they'd probably make him do the same things they make Karn do, but "I'm going to double the points!' does have a certain flair in a Spanish accent.  :)

sshuffield70

100 Mexicanos Dijeron...
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2005, 05:41:55 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Jan 25 2005, 03:31 PM\'][quote name=\'pianogeek\' date=\'Jan 25 2005, 03:49 PM\']The Mexican version of "Family Feud" scores great Hispanic 18-49 demos in major cities.  This is just one of the ratings success stories at Telefutura, the sister-channel to Univision which is the number 2 spanish-language television network.
[snapback]73046[/snapback]
[/quote]

And Telemundo must just love it.

If it wasn't for the fact that ratings are up, I wonder if anyone at Fremantle has looked into seeing if Sr. Ragil is fluent in English?  Not that they'd probably make him do the same things they make Karn do, but "I'm going to double the points!' does have a certain flair in a Spanish accent.  :)
[snapback]73061[/snapback]
[/quote]

VOY A DOBLAR LOS PUNTOS!!!

(Okay, I know my Spanish sucks.)