Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Favorite Host Slip-Ups  (Read 11314 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Favorite Host Slip-Ups
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2005, 11:50:39 AM »
[quote name=\'whewfan\' date=\'Jan 14 2005, 01:31 AM\']Jim: Hey, don't mind if I do... (makes a disgusted face after he puts it in his mouth) This is SHAVING CREAM!!! YECCCH! (Jim tries not to spit out the shaving cream while he's on camera, but he can't help it, and just spits it right out)
[snapback]71213[/snapback]
[/quote]
You would think Jim would know, after all of his years on TV, that shaving cream holds up under TV lights where whipped cream does not. :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

BrandonFG

Favorite Host Slip-Ups
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2005, 11:52:22 AM »
[quote name=\'whewfan\' date=\'Jan 14 2005, 03:31 AM\']I thought of one more...

SOTC- (One of the male models is wearing a strange hat with what appears to be whipped cream on top. Another model dips his finger in it and tries it. Jim Perry decides he'll do the same thing, and got an unpleasant surprise...)

Jim: Hey, don't mind if I do... (makes a disgusted face after he puts it in his mouth) This is SHAVING CREAM!!! YECCCH! (Jim tries not to spit out the shaving cream while he's on camera, but he can't help it, and just spits it right out)
[snapback]71213[/snapback]
[/quote]

You kinda reminded me of a syndie episode, where the contestant had just won a soda fountain on the Big Money board. Jim goes over to try one of the banana floats on the counter. He says something to the effect of how delicious it is, "and very plastic." (cue canned NBC laughter)
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!