Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tribond & Pictionary  (Read 1672 times)

golden-road

Tribond & Pictionary
« on: December 09, 2004, 09:40:30 AM »
I apologize for doing this in a open forum, but jrjgames, how were the Tribond & Pictionary pilots played? I apologize because the PM is disabled, and I don't want to waist space by asking a question such as this. Administrator, as soon as I can get the rules, please lock this up.

dzinkin

Tribond & Pictionary
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 10:05:01 AM »
I don't normally give out other users' email addresses here, but since John himself has posted it here in the past, you can reach him at info@jrjgames.com.

A hint: if you go to any message a particular person posted, and click that person's username, you'll see the user profile.  Unless the user has chosen not to be reached by email, in the profile you'll see a link that says "Send an email."  Click on that link and you can reach that person directly.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 10:07:20 AM by dzinkin »

jrjgames

Tribond & Pictionary
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 11:55:49 AM »
[quote name=\'golden-road\' date=\'Dec 9 2004, 09:40 AM\']I apologize for doing this in a open forum, but jrjgames, how were the Tribond & Pictionary pilots played? I apologize because the PM is disabled, and I don't want to waist space by asking a question such as this. Administrator, as soon as I can get the rules, please lock this up.
[snapback]66601[/snapback]
[/quote]

Well I was given these pilots because I had a deal at the time with the production company that did them.

I really don't want to say too much, but since they are based on games we KNOW, I can say Tribond was 3 players playing a game loosly based on the board game. There really wasnt anything different or interesting about it...it was done for GSN on a shoestring and it was a SNOOZEFEST!

As for Pictionary, it was a Feud ripoff with a TEAM of players which would all take turns.  One round was like Bid A Note...the game was so boring and painful to watch!  I was brought in to "fix" it, which I did, but it never got anyway and my relationship went south with the company when I was squeezed out of the Trivial Pursuit deal I got them.

Needless to say, youre not missing ANYTHING!! Trust me! :)

John