Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 100 Mexicanos Dijeron VIP  (Read 2028 times)

JMFabiano

100 Mexicanos Dijeron VIP
« on: November 03, 2004, 07:56:05 PM »
Has anyone with Telefutura been watching 100MD this week?  This is their "VIP" week, which as far as I can tell means having teams of different celebrities.  With this, however, comes a modified game.  What I understand so far:

- Just three rounds, 1x, 2x, 3x
- Most points at the end wins, not to 300
- At the end of the second half, and after Dinero Rapido, on yesterday's episode they had a Muerte Subita (Sudden Death...one strike, play/pass option) round for some reason, and the winner of that played a modified version of the main game, in which the five team members must name the answers to the survey, this time in hopes of finding the LEAST POPULAR answer.  If they strike once, this game is over.  
- For some reason today they had a Dinero Rapido where the player got a 0 answer on the third question...and the game ended as a result.  

The rest is a blur to me, and I know that I left holes in the above descriptions too.  Anyone got the lowdown on the changes made for 100MDVIP?
I'm a pacifist, and even I would like to see a little more action.

jdhernandez

100 Mexicanos Dijeron VIP
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 04:20:53 AM »
I wanted to make a post on it earlier this week, but I only saw a brief portion of this week of shows...and we get double-feeds of Jeopardy here in LA (one full hour of Jeopardy on both Thursday and Friday here), so I won't be watching my beloved 100MD, lo siento. =(

Plus, I won't be home both of those nights since I have a life. :p Heh, joking...but there is the matter of school, and watching my sister perform in HER first foray into acting. Hurrah! So, any kind people want to tell me what the heck the rules are? Oh, and who else thinks that the set for this week rules all? =D I'm really hoping we get to see their famous Christmas episodes here in the States some time. Those holiday shows really are some of the best I had ever seen; for in the last two years I've been in Mexico, they've shown the holiday shows...and they really ARE better. =D

*sigh* That will be the only good thing when KenJen finally loses....I'll be back to DaViD-ing `100 Mexicanos Dijeron.' (For those of you who think I'm a weird enough Latino already, I named my DVD-Recorder, David.....save your laughter.....it will be David with a Spanish accent soon...)

:-)
-Jason Hernandez; aka "Dimples"

Tomarken: "...somebody else could do this job!"

Rod Roddy: "Yes, I'm afraid that's true."

~Rod making a joke after Peter complains that it's Labor Day and he shouldn't be working on Press Your Luck.