Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Weird-ass dreams ...  (Read 6510 times)

geno57

Weird-ass dreams ...
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2004, 08:02:33 PM »
"How do you do, ladies and gentlemen, I'm Fahey Flynn. And this is the Big Showdown!"

I can't imagine Fahey hosting a game show.

[OT]: Fahey died not long after an appearance at my high school. He slipped and fell off the stage, suffering severe injuries. This happened in the mid-80s, a good eight or ten years after I was handed my diploma on that same stage.

Fahey Flynn was a great news anchor, and a very sweet and classy man.

[quote name=\'Jimmy Owen\' date=\'Nov 1 2004, 04:38 PM\']I guess I'd better chime in with mine.  This was before the possibility of 1.3 million colors of light, but I dreamed "The Big Showdown" was back, but this time hosted by WLS Chicago anchorman Fahey Flynn, whom I had seen exactly one time in my life when he anchored the post-primetime Saturday night ABC Weekend News in 1975.
[snapback]62680[/snapback]
[/quote]

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Weird-ass dreams ...
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2004, 01:45:38 PM »
Dreaming about game shows is fine as long as you wake up dry. :)
I guess I shouldn't mention my dream about "Strip Supermarket Sweep" then, huh?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2004, 01:45:45 PM by Dsmith »
--Mark
Phil 4:13

geno57

Weird-ass dreams ...
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2004, 03:45:10 PM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Nov 2 2004, 01:45 PM\']
Dreaming about game shows is fine as long as you wake up dry. :)
I guess I shouldn't mention my dream about "Strip Supermarket Sweep" then, huh?
[snapback]62769[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hey, I've had a couple of opportunities to play "Strip Jeopardy!" ... Ya gotta be with the right people at the time. Much fun!

Every right answer gets you the dollar values, as usual. Every wrong answer ... you lose money, and an article of clothing determined by the host.

Fun at parties!

:^)

GS Warehouse

Weird-ass dreams ...
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2004, 06:47:40 PM »
[quote name=\'geno57\' date=\'Nov 2 2004, 03:45 PM\']Hey, I've had a couple of opportunities to play "Strip Jeopardy!" ... Ya gotta be with the right people at the time. Much fun!

Every right answer gets you the dollar values, as usual. Every wrong answer ... you lose money, and an article of clothing determined by the host.

Fun at parties!  :^)
[snapback]62779[/snapback]
[/quote]
Just imagine what would happen if Jessica Simpson was a contestant.  You'd see her the way only Nick Lachey is supposed to.

Oy.  First the thought of Alex Trebek in spandex (see the "Trebek Injured?" thread), now this.  Are we giving Harry Friedman ideas we shouldn't?