The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Finders Keepers Query

(1/3) > >>

Dbacksfan12:
Did a team ever sweep the other team; winning by my calculations $1000; and subsequently win the room to room romp?

MikeK:
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Jul 14 2003, 01:38 AM\'] Did a team ever sweep the other team; winning by my calculations $1000; and subsequently win the room to room romp? [/quote]
 Nope.  One team on the Toffler version won $975-25 and only got 3 or 4 rooms in their romp.  This ep. aired during one of the Pumping GAS blocks last week.

I have entirely too much free time now that I'm out of school and I don't have a job...

GS Warehouse:
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Jul 14 2003, 01:54 AM\'] I have entirely too much free time now that I'm out of school and I don't have a job... [/quote]
 Join the club.  You know you're desparate when the only resume you've sent in the last month is to a company 25 miles away.

Matt Ottinger:

--- Quote ---Join the club. You know you're desparate when the only resume you've sent in the last month is to a company 25 miles away.
--- End quote ---
OK, it's been a long time since I've been out of work, but it seems to me that if you've only sent out one resume in the last month, you couldn't be all that desperate.

GS Warehouse:
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Jul 14 2003, 10:45 AM\'] OK, it's been a long time since I've been out of work, but it seems to me that if you've only sent out one resume in the last month, you couldn't be all that desperate. [/quote]
 I am if that's the only computer programming position I've been able to find in the classifieds lately.  I hope it doesn't come down to finding a new line of work, especially one that involves the question \"Do you want fries with that?\"*, but my heart is just in a field where there is little demand.

* Then again, the more people I tell that to, the more it defeats the purpose.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version