Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wheel of Fortune On Tour  (Read 1322 times)

Craig Karlberg

Wheel of Fortune On Tour
« on: July 29, 2004, 05:29:16 AM »
Caught this little blurb from tvgameshows.net:

The Travel Channel takes viewers behind the scenes on WOF's last trip(to Pheonix).  It's called naturally Wheel of Fortune On Tour.  This documentary shows what takes place at the show from contestant screenings to the Wheelmobile.  It airs this Sunday night at 10 PM ET.  SET YOUR VCRs ACCORDINGLY!

I wonder if we'll see Vanna & her newly-engaged fiance on that one?

Matt Ottinger

Wheel of Fortune On Tour
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2004, 11:48:37 AM »
I can't believe I was going to post the same message, only to see Craig (and Professor Steve) beat me to it.  I saw the listing in this week's Entertainment Weekly.

I doubt you'll see the fiance, or even a reference to him, since these things are usually put together pretty far in advance.  However, I'm guessing there might be a shot or two of Vanna in an hour long show dedicated to Wheel of Fortune.  You think?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2004, 11:48:57 AM by Matt Ottinger »
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

ClockGameJohn

Wheel of Fortune On Tour
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2004, 11:09:36 PM »
Hopefully no one forgot this!  It was a well presented behind the scenes program.  It will rerun in 2 hours at 1AM EST, 10PM Pacific tonight.

Timsterino

Wheel of Fortune On Tour
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2004, 11:47:48 PM »
I thought the special was fantastic! It is a must see for any Wheel fan. It is not often that the casual viewer gets to go behind the scenes like that.

Definitely check out the re-run if you can.

Tim :-)