Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: When's J! gonna take a break from taping?  (Read 1057 times)

dazztardly

When's J! gonna take a break from taping?
« on: July 16, 2004, 03:07:11 AM »
...when Ken Jenning's suffers a brain anerysm? Seriously, how long are the new shows good for?

-Dan

tvrandywest

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2004, 05:23:36 AM »
J! is on hiatus right now.

I will not comment as to whether Jennings was defeated before the show stopped taping for the summer, or whether Jennings will still be the champ when taping resumes for the fall.... unless you send me $100 and a self-addressed stamped envelope   ;-)

Randy
tvrandywest.com
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

Craig Karlberg

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2004, 05:38:13 AM »
[quote name=\'tvrandywest\' date=\'Jul 16 2004, 04:23 AM\'] J! is on hiatus right now.

I will not comment as to whether Jennings was defeated before the show stopped taping for the summer, or whether Jennings will still be the champ when taping resumes for the fall.... unless you send me $100 and a self-addressed stamped envelope   ;-)

Randy
tvrandywest.com [/quote]
LOL!  Good call Randy/

catkins522

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2004, 06:48:45 AM »
[quote name=\'tvrandywest\' date=\'Jul 16 2004, 04:23 AM\'] J! is on hiatus right now.

Randy
tvrandywest.com [/quote]
 Do you accept credit cards, money orders or PayPal?  ;-)

Charles
-----------

Bigger and better....in HD!!!!