The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

GSN observation

(1/3) > >>

ChuckNet:
Is it just me, or are they cutting back on the split-screening? I didn't see any during yesterday's Cram or Dawson FF, or on today's MG or WoF...hopefully they'll keep it up. :-)

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious \"Chuckie Baby\")

ilb4ever2000:
For several days, I haven't seen them on the classics, in the morning anyway. But I'm not necessarily up all morning to see every show.

BrandonFG:
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Jul 12 2003, 02:42 PM\'] Is it just me, or are they cutting back on the split-screening? I didn't see any during yesterday's Cram or Dawson FF, or on today's MG or WoF...hopefully they'll keep it up. :-)

[/quote]
 I've noticed some cutting back as well, esp. during Match Game PM. Either they realized it's overkill, or they know that people are definitely watching the originals.

GS Warehouse:
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Jul 12 2003, 06:44 PM\'] I've noticed some cutting back as well, esp. during Match Game PM. Either they realized it's overkill, or they know that people are definitely watching the originals. [/quote]
 They must have been reading this thread, because they still split during the WLoD credits.

ObWinLoseOrDrawSplitScreen: Has anyone noticed they are always split during the Burt & Bert logo?  This cannot be coincidence.

beatlefreak84:
I know that, for the two Vertivision blocks I watch (PYL and CS), there are still split screens, but they're during the ending promos (yes, they actually leave them in for these two!).

I think GSN has definitely cut down on their split-screening, but, trust me, it's still very present:  however, they might be catering to us by actually leaving in the ending promos.

Anybody else notice this?

Anthony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version