The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

And now for something completely different...

(1/3) > >>

Blaq:
While perusing the Zap2It program grid for tonight, I found these listings on Canadian cable channel Prime:

8:00 PM8:30PM9:00 PM
PRIMETVThe Cosby Show : The Price Is Wrong Pam and friends enlist Clair to fight price gouging in a poor neighborhood.(whatever...)The Price Is Right (Game) Contestants bid for prizes.

Card Shark:
[quote name=\'Blaq\' date=\'Jul 9 2003, 10:26 AM\'] While perusing the Zap2It program grid for tonight, I found these listings on Canadian cable channel Prime:

<table border="1" width="50%">
<tr><td> </td><td>8:00 PM</td><td>8:30PM</td><td>9:00 PM</td></tr>
<tr><td><center>54
PRIMETV</center></td><td>The Cosby Show : The Price Is Wrong Pam and friends enlist Clair to fight price gouging in a poor neighborhood.</td><td>(whatever...)</td><td>The Price Is Right (Game) Contestants bid for prizes.</td></tr>
</table> [/quote]
 Out of curiosity, were shows like Dawson Feud, Perry Card Sharks, etc. seen in Canada? I know that TPIR is shown on Global or something like that. I'm just curious.

ChuckNet:
Also, is Prime still showing any other GS reruns? I know they had The New Liar's Club, Love Me Love Me Not, and the Canadian Supermarket Sweep at one point.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious \"Chuckie Baby\")

drmusic_99:
[quote name=\'Card Shark\' date=\'Jul 9 2003, 10:53 AM\'] Out of curiosity, were shows like Dawson Feud, Perry Card Sharks, etc. seen in Canada? I know that TPIR is shown on Global or something like that. I'm just curious. [/quote]
I know Dawson Feud (presumably the syndie version) aired in the late 70's on at least one Canadian station. (I only know this because I used to have a print ad promoting this station's 1977 fall lineup, and there it was.)

vtown7:

--- Quote ---Also, is Prime still showing any other GS reruns? I know they had The New Liar's Club, Love Me Love Me Not, and the Canadian Supermarket Sweep at one point.
--- End quote ---

Alas, the board room of Eric Boardman, Ross Shaefer's daisies and Tito Monte's famous shopping cart dodges no longer screen on Prime.  Sigh.  They do have TPIR reruns (sometimes this season's, sometimes back as far as last year), on at 9 est.

--- Quote ---Out of curiosity, were shows like Dawson Feud, Perry Card Sharks, etc. seen in Canada? I know that TPIR is shown on Global or something like that. I'm just curious.
--- End quote ---

Currently...

TPIR - on CH (a global 'superstation' of sorts) at 11 am.  Also on various other channels (aka independents).
Wheel/J!: CTV, 7 pm local.  Save for right now the tuesday j! is being pre-empted by Canadian Idol results show in some markets at that time
HS - Global, 2.35 am in Ontario.
Pyramid: on Canadian Learning Television, 6.30 est.
Feud: same, either right before or right after
Beat The geeks: 8.30 am/4.30 pm, Comedy Network

Can't think of any others right now.  I do know that CC was on CTV for a while, and Eubanks CS was on CITY, as far as the classics go.

Cheers,

Ryan V.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version