Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Two extra nights of Super Millionaire added  (Read 1753 times)

thgames65

Two extra nights of Super Millionaire added
« on: May 13, 2004, 04:07:04 PM »

Timsterino

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2004, 04:46:21 PM »
Very interesting. I for one am thrilled to see the show for two more nights. Thanks for the info, Tim.

Tim S. :-)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2004, 04:46:47 PM by Timsterino »

tvwxman

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2004, 05:49:24 PM »
[quote name=\'Timsterino\' date=\'May 13 2004, 03:46 PM\'] Very interesting. I for one am thrilled to see the show for two more nights. Thanks for the info, Tim.

Tim S. :-) [/quote]
 Smart of em at ABC...since we've got NOTHING else to show this sweeps month...

Though I would imagine the countdown is on to the first person/critic that claims ABC is once again slaughtering the golden goose....

Matt
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

weaklink75

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2004, 06:38:21 PM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' date=\'May 13 2004, 04:49 PM\']

Though I would imagine the countdown is on to the first person/critic that claims ABC is once again slaughtering the golden goose....

Matt [/quote]
 Well seven nights over 2 weeks isn't too bad....In the original event runs, it was 10-12 nights in a row, so this seems about right. and if they get someone winning $2.5 million or more early, they could get a bump for later in the week.

pianogeek

• LET'S PLAY!
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2004, 11:47:40 PM »
[quote name=\'weaklink75\' date=\'May 13 2004, 05:38 PM\'] Well seven nights over 2 weeks isn't too bad....In the original event runs, it was 10-12 nights in a row, so this seems about right. and if they get someone winning $2.5 million or more early, they could get a bump for later in the week. [/quote]
 You know what that means...more chances to win.  Though the Super Millionaire rules need to be updated, especially in regards to more tape dates and the call backs.

...and when the big television moment comes I can't wait for Reege to say "You have won more money than ANYONE in the history of American game shows."  :)
-Sanford

tommycharles

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2004, 01:19:22 AM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' date=\'May 13 2004, 04:49 PM\'] [quote name=\'Timsterino\' date=\'May 13 2004, 03:46 PM\'] Very interesting. I for one am thrilled to see the show for two more nights. Thanks for the info, Tim.

Tim S. :-) [/quote]

Matt [/quote]
 Except this time it isn't really *that* golden. For some reason I haven't seen nearly the buzz surrounding the May dates as I did the Feb ones, where as for the original WWTBAM, there was an equal, if not more buzz surrounding those November shows.

Craig Karlberg

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2004, 05:04:51 AM »
That's good news for me.  Since I'll probably return to New Jersey on May 21, I'll have 3 more game show episodes to look forward to(including the 5/22 TPIR MDS saluting Bob Barker's Induction into the Television Hall of Fame).