The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Ray Combs

<< < (5/11) > >>

adamjk:

--- Quote ---You didn't know not to believe everything you hear until your bowling idiot -- er, I mean friend fed you a load of crap?
--- End quote ---

Well, as I said before he did say he had been professionally diagnosed.

dzinkin:
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'May 10 2004, 09:38 PM\']
--- Quote ---You didn't know not to believe everything you hear until your bowling idiot -- er, I mean friend fed you a load of crap?
--- End quote ---

Well, as I said before he did say he had been professionally diagnosed. [/quote]
 Your friend was professionally diagnosed, or Ray was?

Either way, it doesn't matter, because your friend was in no position to know what Ray was diagnosed with.  Nor did he have any business knowing, unless your friend is a relative of Ray's -- and if he is, God help him because you're probably driving him up the wall about it.

adamjk:
He said that Ray was.

dzinkin:
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'May 10 2004, 09:49 PM\'] He said that Ray was. [/quote]
 Again, doesn't matter, because your friend had no way to know.  I could say that you've been professionally diagnosed with craniorectal inversion, but my claim of a "diagnosis" is meaningless unless we have a reputable source.  (Or firsthand evidence.)

I'm certain that you didn't intend to stir up what you did.  Unfortunately, I'm just as certain that you really don't care and that you'd do it again given half a chance.

adamjk:
Knowing what I know now, if I could turn back the clock, I wouldn't do it again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version