The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Ray Combs

<< < (4/11) > >>

tvrandywest:
[quote name=\'combsisthebest\' date=\'May 10 2004, 02:32 PM\'] This is just a partial quote from an email I received from Toni Combs (Ray's sister).... [/quote]
 Wonderful. Now we stirred the sh*tpot to the extent where a relative had to relive the grief again to satisfy outrageously random conjecture. Re-read my earlier post, please. Especially the parts and the about a public person's right to a private life, and crossing the thin line into being disrespectful.

But now I sure know who to contact for bowling tips.

Randy
tvrandywest.com

clemon79:
I saw that one coming down Fifth Avenue, which is why I was appalled (but utterly unsurprised) when Adam brought the subject up in the first place.

COMPLETE bad taste. But you know, it has something to do with Feud, so Adam's gonna spew about it.

Don Howard:
[quote name=\'combsisthebest\' date=\'May 10 2004, 05:32 PM\'] This is just a partial quote from an email I received from Toni Combs (Ray's sister).
"That's not true he was never diagnosed with bipoler. who knows if he was or not we will never know. that has nothing to do with his death. we will never know ourselves until we see him again on the other iside." [/quote]
 What did you do....get his sister on the 'net and say, "Was your dead brother bipolar? I have a wager going with my buds at the bowling alley". May I suggest locking this topic up, please.

adamjk:
Look I am sorry, that this turned out the way it did. I didn't intend for it to turn out this way. I posted this because I found it interesting, and that you guys might wanna know about it. I was just going by what was said to me. I had been told he was professionally diagnosed with this. Apparently, that was incorrect. I guess it just goes to show that you shouldn't believe everything you hear. Again my apologies.

dzinkin:
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'May 10 2004, 09:28 PM\'] Look I am sorry, that this turned out the way it did. I didn't intend for it to turn out this way. I posted this because I found it interesting, and that you guys might wanna know about it. I was just going by what was said to me. I had been told he was professionally diagnosed with this. Apparently, that was incorrect. I guess it just goes to show that you shouldn't believe everything you hear. Again my apologies. [/quote]
You didn't know not to believe everything you hear until your bowling idiot -- er, I mean friend fed you a load of crap?

Here's a hint, Adam... just because it has to do with Feud, doesn't mean that it's true or that it's worth telling everyone.  You should have learned that after your "fan fiction"... but since you didn't, consider this a refresher course in "why I should think before I post."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version