The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Just for fun....

(1/7) > >>

whewfan:
I was wondering if anyone on this group can come up with a premise for an original game show so incredibly stupid, it's laughable....

Here's one of mine....

How's Your Pet?

Two players play. The Pet Psychic from the Animal Planet channel is your host. A domestic animal is introduced, and three possible scenarios about this pet are read. The contestants must choose the correct scenario to win points. After their choices are made, The Pet Psychic reveals her \"reading\" of that particular pet.

So there you go, two insipid premises in one.... a pet psychic AND a game show devoted to it!

Can anyone do worse?

zachhoran:
You might have given Animal Planet another baaaad idea along the lines of Zooventure and Judge Wapner's Animal Court.

clemon79:
[quote name=\'whewfan\' date=\'Jul 7 2003, 07:53 AM\'] I was wondering if anyone on this group can come up with a premise for an original game show so incredibly stupid, it's laughable....
 [/quote]
 Coming up with a bad game show premise takes no skill. Look at how many people succeed in doing it without even trying.

I predict this is going to turn into yet another really idiotic thread.

Jimmy Owen:
I thought you were trying to come up with a bad idea.  I would call mine \"I Can't Believe My Pet Did That,\" It would be played similarly to \"Wait Till You Have Kids,\" but with questions on pet psychology.  The end game would have the winning family's pet choose which one of three showcases would be awarded to the family.  Of course, we would have someone from S&P place a bowl of Alpo somewhere in the lowest value showcase (for budgetary reasons).  The preceding was parody, not intended to be taken seriously.  Copyright 2003 Jimmy Owen Productions.

Esoteric Eric:
[quote name=\'whewfan\' date=\'Jul 7 2003, 07:53 AM\'] I was wondering if anyone on this group can come up with a premise for an original game show so incredibly stupid, it's laughable....
 [/quote]

As Jack Smith used to say... \"You Asked For It!\"

ANNOUNCER: [inhale] \"From Sony Pictures Studios, [inhale] it's the game where I'll have made *$500* [inhale] by the end of this intro! [inhale] Let's all play...\" [inhale]

\"A HUNDRED BUCKS A BREATH!!!\"

--- Quote ---I predict this is going to turn into yet another really idiotic thread.
--- End quote ---

You were right, Chris.

Esoteric Eric; Here's a not-so-stupid one although, again, I only have the intro worked out...

ANNOUNCER: \"It's time for the game people all over the world play every morning, when they open their closets and shout...\"

AUDIENCE (a la WOF]:

\"WHAT'LL...I...WEAR???\"

ANNOUNCER: \"...with the host of 'What'll I Wear?'... ELSA KLENSCH!!!\"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version