Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: PAX TV's Got Game with Two Original Series  (Read 3058 times)

zachhoran

PAX TV's Got Game with Two Original Series
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2004, 07:24:45 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Apr 15 2004, 02:35 PM\'] As for PAX, from what I keep reading, I'm surprised it's still going. Would it be smart or cost-friendly to do a little game show block of their own, maybe some of the stuff from FAM (Face the Music or Crosswits, anyone?), or even (God forbid) some more Fremantle properties, such as (shudder) MG98. [/quote]
 Is Sandy still offering FtM in reruns? I can't imagine that one costing much to rerun, ditto the 80s Crosswits. They have picked up Fremangle Feud reruns for the last couple of years, so they might be able to pull off getting MG98 or TTTT2K or CS01.

BrandonFG

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2004, 07:36:29 PM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Apr 15 2004, 06:24 PM\'] They have picked up Fremangle Feud reruns for the last couple of years, so they might be able to pull off getting MG98 or TTTT2K or CS01. [/quote]
 Exactly my point. They have Feud, and had Beat the Clock last year, so it couldn't be too hard to get the Fremantle properties, at least more recent stuff (except for TPiR). I'd add Whammy to the list, considering 1) it's Fremantle, 2) a GSN original, just like Hollywood Showdown, and 3) it had Todd Newton. :-)
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Craig Karlberg

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2004, 05:40:05 AM »
Unfortunately, I don't get PAX in Pennsylvania where I live(Easton).  I guess I'll have to see both shows sporatically this summer when I'm at my mon's house in New Jersey.  Oh well.