Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New GAS Schedule, Shows are Dropped...  (Read 8994 times)

CarbonCpy

New GAS Schedule, Shows are Dropped...
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2004, 04:17:24 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Apr 8 2004, 02:35 PM\'] Perhaps they could remedy this by turning to Viacom-owned Terrytoons, making Silly Sidney and Dinky Duck popular among certain kids again.  Naah, wouldn't happen.  And of course, there's probably lots of dated material in those "Double Dare" reruns on Nick GAS already. [/quote]
 Sez you.  I'm going out to get me a new pair of British Knights.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2004, 05:47:33 PM »
[quote name=\'CarbonCpy\' date=\'Apr 8 2004, 01:17 PM\'] Sez you.  I'm going out to get me a new pair of British Knights. [/quote]
 YEEAAHHH BOYEEEEE!

Clocks on chains for everybody! :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

tyshaun1

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2004, 06:21:12 PM »
[quote name=\'CarbonCpy\' date=\'Apr 8 2004, 03:17 PM\'] [quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Apr 8 2004, 02:35 PM\'] Perhaps they could remedy this by turning to Viacom-owned Terrytoons, making Silly Sidney and Dinky Duck popular among certain kids again.  Naah, wouldn't happen.  And of course, there's probably lots of dated material in those "Double Dare" reruns on Nick GAS already. [/quote]
Sez you.  I'm going out to get me a new pair of British Knights. [/quote]
British Knights?! Heck, I just got me a fresh pair of Chuck Taylor Converse sneakers.  It was either that or a pair of pump-up Reeboks. ;)

Tyshaun
« Last Edit: April 08, 2004, 06:21:50 PM by tyshaun1 »

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2004, 01:12:51 AM »
[quote name=\'CarbonCpy\' date=\'Apr 8 2004, 03:17 PM\'] [quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Apr 8 2004, 02:35 PM\'] Perhaps they could remedy this by turning to Viacom-owned Terrytoons, making Silly Sidney and Dinky Duck popular among certain kids again.  Naah, wouldn't happen.  And of course, there's probably lots of dated material in those "Double Dare" reruns on Nick GAS already. [/quote]
 Is British Knights still in business?
--Mark
Phil 4:13

Red

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2004, 04:35:45 AM »
Dah, I was watching Make The Grade and Think Fast more than any others. I wish they'd bring Wild Card and stuff like that back. I used to love seeing Dave, Viv, Mati with segments in between shows.
-Paul Ford

RedGiant@toonzone.net

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2004, 10:01:42 AM »
[quote name=\'Red\' date=\'Apr 9 2004, 03:35 AM\'] Dah, I was watching Make The Grade and Think Fast more than any others. I wish they'd bring Wild Card and stuff like that back. I used to love seeing Dave, Viv, Mati with segments in between shows. [/quote]
 They still do the "Global Gas", "All Access", "Gas Grill", and "Trade Trick" segments among others.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

tyshaun1

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2004, 10:35:42 AM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Apr 9 2004, 12:12 AM\'] [quote name=\'CarbonCpy\' date=\'Apr 8 2004, 03:17 PM\'] [quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Apr 8 2004, 02:35 PM\'] Perhaps they could remedy this by turning to Viacom-owned Terrytoons, making Silly Sidney and Dinky Duck popular among certain kids again.  Naah, wouldn't happen.  And of course, there's probably lots of dated material in those "Double Dare" reruns on Nick GAS already. [/quote]
Is British Knights still in business? [/quote]
 Ummmm..........no.

gsfan85

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2004, 11:07:07 AM »
A post above said someone wanted to see Wild Card and things like that back on the network with Dave, Mati and Viv.  Then the next post said they still do the segments "All Access" "Global GAS" and things like that.

What this person is talking about is not the segments.  He is talking about the old blocks that would take place in "The Garage."  During the commercials of the shows, "The Garage" would have special guests, Garage Games (relay race types of things), and various different things.  Then whoever was hosted would toss it back to the show.

Now, all they have is what they call "Interstitials," commercials that aren't promoting anything but the network.

The only thing bad about GAS back then was that they would ALWAYS be late with their shows because of the blocks.  An 8AM show would come on at 8:10.

Adam