Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Studio shows on which there was no logo  (Read 5292 times)

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
Studio shows on which there was no logo
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2004, 05:36:04 PM »
I remember seeing a big TT logo towards the left part of the set. I want to say it's where the husbands/wives sat for isolation.

Actually, right behind those answering questions at the monitors.

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck

Kevin Prather

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2004, 09:40:32 PM »
[quote name=\'Gus\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 03:16 PM\'] Wheel of Fortune? [/quote]
 About 8 years ago, this would've been true, but if you look closely at the puzzleboard, each of the green monitors have the WoF logo in them.

gameshowguy2000

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2004, 10:30:44 PM »
Winning Lines certainly doesn't, neither does Russian Roulette.

Weakest Link had the show's logo displayed on the players' podiums.

johnnya2k3

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2004, 10:55:59 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 12:16 PM\'] [quote name=\'irismason42\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 01:10 PM\'] And Body Language doesn't even have a on-set logo neither does the Black and White episodes of the panel shows and not even Password. [/quote]
Sure Password did. [/quote]
 Yes, the ABC run (including Password All-Stars), not the CBS one.

And since nobody cares about them, you can add TTD '90 and Blind Date (the UK version with Cilla Black, NOT the Roger Lodge one) to the list.

Jonathan Allen

dzinkin

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2004, 11:42:16 PM »
[quote name=\'johnnya2k3\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 10:55 PM\'] [quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 12:16 PM\'] [quote name=\'irismason42\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 01:10 PM\'] And Body Language doesn't even have a on-set logo neither does the Black and White episodes of the panel shows and not even Password. [/quote]
Yes, the ABC run (including Password All-Stars), not the CBS one. [/quote]
 Yes, the CBS one did as well.

But the question is... does Access Hollywood have its logo on the set?

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2004, 11:52:10 PM »
[quote name=\'dzinkin\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 09:42 PM\'] [quote name=\'johnnya2k3\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 10:55 PM\'] [quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 12:16 PM\'] [quote name=\'irismason42\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 01:10 PM\'] And Body Language doesn't even have a on-set logo neither does the Black and White episodes of the panel shows and not even Password. [/quote]
Yes, the ABC run (including Password All-Stars), not the CBS one. [/quote]
Yes, the CBS one did as well.

But the question is... does Access Hollywood have its logo on the set? [/quote]
 Pat O'Brien should have a nameplate on his side of the desk that reads "PAT O'BRIEN" in large friendly letters.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

dzinkin

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2004, 11:54:50 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 11:52 PM\'][quote name=\'dzinkin\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 09:42 PM\']But the question is... does Access Hollywood have its logo on the set? [/quote]
Pat O'Brien should have a nameplate on his side of the desk that reads "PAT O'BRIEN" in large friendly letters.[/quote]
You mean the desk Pat O'Brien uses on the Access Hollywood set, right?  Not the one Pat O'Brien uses in the office where he prepares to go on Access Hollywood.

johnnya2k3

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2004, 12:55:36 AM »
[quote name=\'dzinkin\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 08:54 PM\'] [quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 11:52 PM\'][quote name=\'dzinkin\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 09:42 PM\']But the question is... does Access Hollywood have its logo on the set? [/quote]
Pat O'Brien should have a nameplate on his side of the desk that reads "PAT O'BRIEN" in large friendly letters.[/quote]
You mean the desk Pat O'Brien uses on the Access Hollywood set, right? [/quote]
 AH and Entertainment Tonight don't have desks anymore (E! News still does); the hosts stand from now on. And please, if you want to talk about those shows, start your own Yahoo group...unless we start pushing for an off-topic section in this forum.

Anyway, $ale of the Century, Child's Play, Play the Percentages, Battlestars, Break the Bank '76/'85, Where in the World/In Time is Carmen Sandiego, It's Your Chance of a Lifetime, $1 Million COAL, and Greed are a few other shows that didn't have on-set logos.

Jonathan Allen

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2004, 01:38:18 AM »
[quote name=\'johnnya2k3\' date=\'Apr 1 2004, 12:55 AM\'] [quote name=\'dzinkin\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 08:54 PM\'] [quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 11:52 PM\'][quote name=\'dzinkin\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 09:42 PM\']But the question is... does Access Hollywood have its logo on the set? [/quote]
You mean the desk Pat O'Brien uses on the Access Hollywood set, right? [/quote]
AH and Entertainment Tonight don't have desks anymore (E! News still does); the hosts stand from now on. And please, if you want to talk about those shows, start your own Yahoo group...unless we start pushing for an off-topic section in this forum.

Anyway, $ale of the Century, Child's Play, Play the Percentages, Battlestars, Break the Bank '76/'85, Where in the World/In Time is Carmen Sandiego, It's Your Chance of a Lifetime, $1 Million COAL, and Greed are a few other shows that didn't have on-set logos.

Jonathan Allen [/quote]
 I sincerely hope you're not telling us what we can and can't post.

OBentertainment: Access Hollywood
OBgameshow: In our area, Wheel of Fortune demolishes this show in the ratings.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

clemon79

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2004, 02:10:06 AM »
[quote name=\'johnnya2k3\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 10:55 PM\'] And please, if you want to talk about those shows, start your own Yahoo group...unless we start pushing for an off-topic section in this forum.
 [/quote]
 You're absolutely right.

ObPatO'Brien: Didn't Pat O'Brien host a pilot of Krypton Factor for Fox?

Craig Karlberg

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2004, 05:22:15 AM »
While we're talking Fox?  I don't think I saw The Chamber logo on its set.  Also, ABC's disaster You Don't Know Jack didn't have one on set as I remember it.

zachhoran

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2004, 08:01:34 AM »
[quote name=\'johnnya2k3\' date=\'Apr 1 2004, 12:55 AM\']

[/quote]
 BtB85 had a logo on top of the bank IIRC. Greed actually did have a small logo, on one of the cameras of all places.

clemon79

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2004, 11:21:23 AM »
[quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' date=\'Apr 1 2004, 03:22 AM\'] Also, ABC's disaster You Don't Know Jack didn't have one on set as I remember it. [/quote]
 I think calling it a "disaster" is doing it a disservice. In and of itself, it wasn't bad at all. Reubens was even a capable host. The ratings were dismal, yes, but I blame two things for that: 1) it was painfully clear that ABC wasn't gonna give it a chance unless it pulled Millionaire numbers, and NOTHING was gonna do that at that point, and 2) Jellyvision sat on the concept too long. The concept had been in production a LONG time, and was kinda dated by the time it finally made air. If they'd gotten something on TV a year or two sooner, when the YDKJ phenomenon was still flying high, they would have had a better chance.

ITSBRY

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2004, 12:41:48 PM »
Greed actually did have a small logo, on one of the cameras of all places.

Didn't the "Freebie" cards have the logo on them?

ITSBRY
itsbry@juno.com

tommycharles

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2004, 01:04:54 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Apr 1 2004, 11:21 AM\'] [quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' date=\'Apr 1 2004, 03:22 AM\'] Also, ABC's disaster You Don't Know Jack didn't have one on set as I remember it. [/quote]
I think calling it a "disaster" is doing it a disservice. In and of itself, it wasn't bad at all. Reubens was even a capable host. The ratings were dismal, yes, but I blame two things for that: 1) it was painfully clear that ABC wasn't gonna give it a chance unless it pulled Millionaire numbers, and NOTHING was gonna do that at that point, and 2) Jellyvision sat on the concept too long. The concept had been in production a LONG time, and was kinda dated by the time it finally made air. If they'd gotten something on TV a year or two sooner, when the YDKJ phenomenon was still flying high, they would have had a better chance. [/quote]
 Well, I think it would have made it if it were a little more true to the game. I personally liked the show and could stand it as a summer replacement for something. The only thing is that the $2,000,000 shouldn't have been used every show.